Sun

"Okay this one or this one?" Jae holds up two dresses to herself. I look at each of them and point to a black dress. "what are you wearing sun?" Nari asks and I shrug. "I was thinking of just wearing a top and jeans". The girls both look at each other then look at me. "Sun, you want that Yoongi guy to notice you, I have the perfect thing". Jae runs to the wardrobe as I roll my eyes. "I don't want him to notice me!" "Okay well I want him to notice you, I think you'd look so cute together!" Jae squeals and I laugh. "Here try this!" She throws me a lacy black dress that is slightly revealing at the chest. "Jae this is..." "Oh come on you'll look hot in it, just try it?" I see both of them pout and give me puppy eyes. I roll my eyes. "Fineeee ill try it". I went to the bathroom and slipped into the dress, honestly it fit me perfectly and hugged my figure all in the right places. Even though its a bit revealing I feel kind of...confident in it.

This is what Sun wears!

I walk back in and both of their jaws dropped. Nari whistles at me and I throw a pillow at her. "Ohhhh yeah he is gonna be all over you when he sees you" Jae raises her eyebrows and I hit her with the pillow. "Come on lets get some makeup on you" They both grab some makeup and just tell me to close my eyes. I huff and do as I'm told.

I open my eyes and look in the mirror, It isn't as crazy as I thought it was going to be. Its a simple but pretty look. Soon enough I'm handed a shot of alcohol. "Come on, gotta get a little wavy beforehand" Jae winks at me and I laugh and down the shot. "Yuck that is strong" I stick out my tongue in disgust. "You'll get used to it but try pace yourself, You wanna get drunk but actually remember what happens right?" Nari asks and I nod. I just hope I don't get too crazy and embarrass myself.

We decide to book a taxi because we've all been drinking and soon enough we're at the party. "Do you spot him anywhere?" Mina asks and I look around. "Not yet" I breathe out.

Why do I feel nervous to see him?