Yoongi

I throw on a warm jumper and grab a jacket...incase she gets cold.

I hop into my car and soon enough find myself outside her door. I go to knock but hear voices inside, why I hesitate to knock I do not know. I put my hand up but the door opens and I'm met with Jae and Nari. "Oh...hey Yoongi!" Jae smiles and I smile back. Nari turns back to the house. "Sunnnnn your boyfriend is here" she shouts and they both laugh. I rub the back of my neck and laugh slightly. "I'm not her boyfriend". They both laugh, "I know but you two would make such a good couple" Jae coos as they walk off. I roll my eyes sarcastically and step into the house.

Her place is really modern looking and very tidy. I see a few colourful paintings on the wall and some of them signed at the bottom by Sun. She is a very creative person so I'm not surprised she's this good at painting. "Ow god damn it!" I hear her raised voice from upstairs. Is she hurt?

I quickly go upstairs and see the bathroom door open. "Ow ah" I hear from inside the room. I hesitate for a moment but head towards the door. "Sun...is everything-" I freeze at the door frame as I stare down at her. Sat on the floor, holding a tissue to her knee, wearing just a shirt and underwear. I quickly scan up her body then lock eyes with her. Both our eyes widen as she mutters "Y-yoongi?" I quickly dart behind the wall and breathe heavily. "I-i'm sorry I heard you say Ow and wanted to check you were okay". I saw her....I looked at her, her gorgeous body. I breathe heavily as I control my senses, my head is screaming for me to go in there, pick her up and take her to bed.

She soon comes out of the bathroom. "Thank you for coming to check on me, I just nicked my leg that's all". She kisses my cheek and I quickly goes into her room and grabs her phone. "Shall we go?" She asks and I nod.

I let her into the car and I drive to the edge of the woods. I turn the car off and turn to her. "Sun? Do you trust me?" I ask and she looks at me confused. "Uh..." She laughs and looks out the window. "You drive me to the edge of the woods and ask do I trust you?" She looks back at me. "I mean I do but why are we here?" She asks and I reach into the back seat and grab a blindfold and a pair of headphones. "I want to show you something but you need to put these on" I hand them to her and she looks more concerned. "Its a surprise, trust me, it's good" She laughs and nods.

I get out the car as she does aswell. She ties the blindfold across her eyes and puts on the headphones. "Uh...what now" she jumps slightly as she feels my hands hold hers. "Just follow my lead" I state as I slowly walk backwards. I guide her through a portal, she shivers slightly and I rub her hands for comfort.

I stop and take off the headphones. I step behind her and slowly untie the blindfold. I hear her gasp as she takes in the view in front of her. "What...how...where are we?" She asks. I stand beside her and breathe in the fresh salty air. I close my eyes and let the breeze hit my face. "This place it's...it's special to me, I come here when I need to get away from things and think".

We sit down on the sand together and she takes off her shoes and socks so she can feel the sand between her toes. A wave drifts just in front of our feet. The slight gusts of wind make her shiver slightly. I hold my arm out and she shuffles closer to me. Placing her head on my chest. "So what do you need to think about?" She asks, I look at her then out to the horizon. "Well you I guess" I state as she turns to look at me. "Me?" She asks.

I sigh slightly as I think of the right words to say. "Were you named Sun after the sun?" I ask. "I don't know really, I think my mother just really liked that name". I nod. "Well you remind me of the sun, you shine and brighten up a room as soon as you walk in. You are warm and comforting....plus not to mention hot" I smirk and she blushes and laughs.

The wind blows my hair in front of my face slightly. "I care about you...a lot, I never realised that until recently. I want to protect you and I want to see you happy but" I pause for a moment. "I'm scared Sun" I look away slightly. "Of what?" I hear her soft voice ask and I move to sit in front of her. "I'm scared that at some point, I will mess things up and lose you...you need to understand I-". I move my hair out of my face and lock eyes with her. 'No' I tell myself 'Not yet'. "I'm not like other guys, I'm not confident with myself, I'm not perfect and I want you to be happy but I don't know if I can do that all the time but I-" I feel her hand caress my cheek. "Yes" she states as I see her smile.

"My answers yes, I'll be your girlfriend"