22||Ludwig Saves the Day (Sort Of)

Ludwig ran out of the decaying train station, desperate to find his friend. "Feli! I fixed the music box! You can go back home! Feli? Feliciano?" He yelled.

Treading his way through the somewhat abandoned city, he took a small glimpse of the destroyed house. Seeing his friend in distress, Lud ran over to him.

"Feli! What happened?" Lud asked him. He averted his eyes, unresponsive. "What's wrong?" Feliciano lifted his head, revealing a scar on his cheek and a bloody lip. "Welcome to my world," he said and fell onto the snow.

"Oh God," he picked him up. "You need to stop getting into fights with people," Lud scolded him. Feli didn't respond, trying to drift off. He sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip brought to you by: Amara/The Darkness, she's hot but deadly~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the apartment, Ludwig placed Feli down on the floor. He took out a bandage and said "Lift your shirt up."

"What?!" Feliciano asked, frantic and eyes wide. "Hell no!" "If I don't put this bandage on it'll get infected. Now lift your shirt up!" Lud commanded him. "No! You can't make me!" he whined. "Stop acting like a little child!" The two made a ruckus.

~~~~~I'm starting to have an obsession with Before You Start Your Day~~~~

On the floor below Lud's apartment, they heard everything. A man, sitting in his chair swiped through the pages of a holographic newspaper. His son, in fact, was playing with an electronic train set.

Hearing the noises, the boy perked up. "Daddy, what's going on upstairs?" "I don't know, Eren. Probably something inappropriate," the father read the hologram.

~~~~~~~~~~Why is there this one part of Fame < Infamy sound like Tonight, Tonight?~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, after all the fighting, Ludwig put the bandage on Feliciano. Taking a clean rag, he wiped all the blood from his face. Breaking the silence, Feli dared to ask the $1,000,000 question.

"Why are you doing this?" Lud stopped. "Because, you're my friend and I love you. Also, when I first met you, I saw many sides of you. I fell for that. Hard. And whenever I see you hurt, I know I wouldn't forgive myself," he sighed.

He blushed, looking at him. "Oh, uh, thanks," Feli smiled. Their lips pressed softly against one another. A feeling of ecstasy fell over them. Separating to breathe, Lud then pulled him back. Then, the two finally parted.

((WOWES

I put that Eren cameo in to piss you all off haha

Stay tuned, because its ending soon!

Hey, don't get all teary eyed with me, all good things must come to an end))