15||I Didn't Lie To You When I Said Feliciano Acts Like A Teenager

Feliciano pushed against the ground vigorously. He ended up falling, getting trampled by the shoppers. Lud spotted him and pulled him out of the mess.

"Why do you keep on running away? You could've been hurt!" Ludwig scolded him. "I'm a thief. Thieves always run. Now go away," Feli pushed him, but Lud pinned him to a wall.

"Goddamit! Why? Why do you want me to go?" "Because you wanted me to go soooo bad," Feli pushed him off. "J-just go away! You've done enough," he ran off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip by: Kylux, because I love trashhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several days later

Feli was on top of his bed, holding a small pillow. It was late afternoon, and fresh snow fell onto the ground. His eyes were red from loss of sleep.

Lovino busted into the room. He sighed. "What the hell, fratello. You've been here for the past few days. Why?" Lovi asked him, sitting on the bed with him.

"I don't want to talk about it," Feli bit into the chain, nervously rubbing the locket. Lovi held the small golden heart in his hands. "You still have it, don't you?" Feliciano stood silent.

"Whatever," Lovino got up and lit a cigar. He puffed out the smoke. Lovi looked at his desk and picked up the watch from before (Chapter 2, any recall?). "Where did you get this?" Lovi asked. Feli stood silent. He puffed out smoke and said "Doesn't matter, its mine now," and left. Feli coughed and waved off the smoke.

He slumped on his bed and covered his face with the pillow. Suddenly, a rock banged against the window. Feliciano looked out the window.

It was Ludwig, waving his arms like a crazed lunatic. "What does he want from my life?" Feli muttered angrily. He put on his coat and shoes and walked outside.

Lud dropped a rock as Feli approached him. "Hey" he smiled. Feli's eyes grew with tears and hugged Ludwig. He blinked, blushing. "Oi, whats wrong?" He sort of patted his head.

Realizing what he was doing, Feliciano quickly got off of him. "I still hate you," he scowled, averted eyes and blushing.

"Oh yeah?" Lud crossed his arms, smirking."Yes!" He raised an eyebrow.  "No, I don't," Feli muttered. "Anyways, why are you here?" "I wanted to see you. I've been missing you a lot lately," Ludwig put his hands in his pockets. "Same," Feli looked away from him.

The two stood silent for awhile and exchanged glances. They smiled.

"Well since you're here, I guess you can come in," he brought Lud inside. "Uh, okay."