23||Long Live Avenir

"And that's when you French kissed, right?" Herestein asked excitedly. "No!" Feli and Lud yelled in unison. The two were at Rowdy's, retelling last night.

"As long as it was deep!" All the men yelled in unison happily. Feli rolled his eyes. Lud blushed a bright red.

"I am glad that things got better between the two of you," Aster smiled. "Yeah, it did," the two looked into each other's eyes. All the men had synchronized blinks.

"Are ya going to marry him?" A man yelled. Ludwig and Feliciano looked at each other.

~~~~~~~Several months later(aren't time skips the best?)~~~~~~~~

"C'mon Lud! Ya slowpoke!" Feli pulled on Lud's arm. "Alright fine," he said, then slammed into a pole. Feli tried his hardest not to laugh.

"Hilarious," Ludwig muttered, rolling his eyes. "Okay fine," he grabbed Lud's hand. Both of them had matching red rings (well well well, I smell wedding bands).

The two arrived at a deteriorating building. It was illuminated with light bulbs.

"C'mon Lud," Feli pulled him, but he somewhat resisted. " Why do we have to go!" he asked.

"Because! This is one of the good parts of Avenir. It may be destroyed, but trust me, it's beautiful," he said. Looking at it, Ludwig weakly smiled. "Yeah I guess."

Grabbing him, he showed him the view of the destroyed city. "This place used to be so beautiful. And oh! Right there was my parents' favorite spot!" Feli pointed to a destroyed building.

"Oh and over there, everyone in town would have dinner on Sunday's!" He pointed to a lot. "You remember this place so vividly. And what were you? Like, four?" Ludwig asked in amazement.

"Yeah! But most of them are a blur," he said. "I miss home," Feliciano sighed sadly. Lud opened his mouth to say something, but stood silent.

"But your parents must be proud," he said. "Yeah, I guess," Feli smiled weakly. The two then pecked each other's lips. While that was happening, a small, soft familiar tune was playing.

The music box was on the concrete floor, playing it's signature tune. "Remember that?" Lud asked. "Yeah, remember this?" Feli stomped on his foot. "Ah damn! What the hell was that for?" "I don't know," he pecked Lud's lips.

"Sly jerk. C'mon, we're going to miss the train home," Ludwig grabbed his hand. The two left, leaving the music box behind.

"Aren't you gonna-?" "No, I'll leave it here, where it belongs," Feliciano smiled.

Arriving at the decaying train station, the two got on the departing train to Evereton. Feli was just about to get on, but stopped.

"Something wrong?" Lud asked as he looked around the decaying city. "No, I'm fine," Feliciano smiled once more and got on the train. It then departed from the destroyed world of memories.

((The End))