16||I Think I'm Gay

As the two entered the living room, Lovi sat on a loveseat while watching T.V and smoking a cigar. Feli pushed Ludwig into his bedroom and slammed the door shut.

Lovino peered over to Feliciano, who was nervously smiling. He looked away from his brother and puffed out smoke. Feli had a sigh of relief and entered his bedroom.

"What the hell was that for?!-" Lud exclaimed but Feli put his hand over his mouth. "Shut up or we're both dead!" He clenched his teeth and took his hand off his mouth.

"Seriously, why so suspicious?" Lud took off his coat, showing a red long-sleeve woolen turtleneck sweater. "My brother doesn't like visitors," Feli took off his coat as well. "That looks like an ugly Christmas sweater," he smirked. Ludwig rolled his eyes. He picked up the brown box from before and opened it. Lud peered over him.

He picked up what was now the completed inside of the music box. "Where did you learn to fix things like this?" Ludwig asked him, full of amazement as he examined it.

"I started to fix things like this ever since I first moved to Evereton," Feliciano blushed. "You're really talented," Lud examined it some more. He blushed heavily.

"'Sin my nature" Feli blushed, averting his eyes. Then, Ludwig remembered something from a few days ago.

Past Time Skip brought to you by: Frank Iero and all of his tattoos

It was a late night, and Rowdy's was starting to wind down a bit. Lies! The men still acted rowdy at 8:00. Lud looked into his beer and sighed.

"Oi, what's wrong? Think 'bout Feliciano?" Herestein took a sip of beer. He nodded. "Awwww," all the men cooed. Ludwig rolled his eyes.

"I'm getting real tired of your bullshit. Don't you get it? I screwed it, I messed up! There's no way to redeem myself," Lud sulked and took a sip of beer.

The men stood silent for awhile. "Well, it is true," a man said but got hit by a beer can. Herestein sat next to Ludwig. "You love him, right?" "I do," he sighed. "Then prove it to him," Herestein elbowed him. "Yeah, like kissing him!" All the men exclaimed and made kissing noises (even Aster, the toughest!). Lud rolled his eyes and said "Ok fine." All of them cheered.

~~~~~~~~~WIBBLY WOBBLY TIMEY WIMEY STUFF~~~~~~~

"Lud? Lud? Hello?" Feli waved his hand to get his attention. Ludwig snapped out of his memory lane state.

"That was a little unnatural of you," he put his hands on his hips and smirked. Lud rolled his eyes.

"Feli, there is something I need to tell you," Ludwig stuttered a bit. "Yeah?" He asked. The Lud-chan stuttered some more, but finally had the courage to say "Ich liebe dich".