5||Secrets Are Worst Kept In Armoires

Feliciano walked home. Even though he had a coat on, he was still cold. He looked down at the locket and sighed.

He got inside his house quietly, hoping Lovino won't wake up/notice. Lovi was in the living room, asleep, with a lit cigar in his mouth.

Feli sighed. "I wish you'd stop smoking," he muttered. He ran to his room and fell on his bed.

"Life is confusing. My emotions are confusing," he sighed. "Ludwig is confusing. I've never seen him in my life, and he wants to be friends with me? !" Feliciano raged and threw something at his armoire. A door on the bottom of it shifted.

Feli sat down in front of the armoire, nervously rubbing his locket. He took out the door. Inside was a medium-sized brown box. The lock on it was made of gold.

He took it out and set it down on the floor weakly. He stared at it for awhile. He checked the time on his phone, then put it away.

The lock was in the shape of a sideways heart, meaning the key was the locket. Feliciano bit his lip, then raged "IS THIS WHAT YOU LEFT ME NONO? NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF GARBAGE?!"

Feliciano covered his face with his hands and started to cry. A type of magnetic pull took the locket off of Feli's lap and fit it in the keyhole. He wiped his tears.

Inside were tons of small clockwork, gears, and tidbits. There was also a cylinder-shaped piece with silver dots sticking out. Their random assortment was meant to play a rhythm.

He picked up the small pieces with his hands. It felt a little light in his hands, and it was rusty.

Feli examined the small piece, along with the rest. "Nono left me a music box. God, today gets even more confusing," he muttered, then face palmed.

Apparently not all of the pieces to complete the box were in there. He would have more parts, but as of right now, he was tired. Tired of crying, tired of being confused, tired of the world as he knew it. He fell asleep, dreaming of fires.