3||Meet Me, Greet Me, Never Trust Me

He woke to an overcast sky that smelled of rain. Feliciano quickly got up, got dressed, and left. Before he did, he took the pocket watch and left.

He walked to the train station. It was covered in beautiful Christmas decorations. It was also a gold color.

The crowd was humongous and most of them carried bags and boxes. Feli walked near the pastry shop and stole a croissant and a bottle of milk.

"Hopefully I won't bump into that Ludwig guy again. Nosy asshole..." he thought and bumped into Lud. The bottle fell to the floor with a blood-curling smash.

"Dammit! There goes breakfast," Feli muttered then looked up at Lud. "Crap. I'm jinxing everything."

"Wait, are you from yesterday?" Ludwig asked him. "Yeah. Now get out of my way, I need to re-steal breakfast" Feliciano snapped and and tried to leave, but Ludwig blocked him. "Why can you be so mean?"

'Mean? I'm mean? You haven't seen mean yet princess!' Feli thought. "You talk to yourself, you know that, right?" Lud asked him. "Why is the world mean to you?"

"Cause it just is, now can I go?" He asked impatiently. "Okay, okay. But before you go, I want to know your name." Feli opened his mouth to say something, but Lud cut him. "Your real name."

Feli breathed in heavily. "Feliciano. Feliciano Vargas." "It's surprisingly cunning for someone like you" Lud said. "You're not impressing me," Feli said and left. As he left, he flipped the bird, then put down his arm.

Ludwig noticed an object in Feli's back pocket. He took it and left.