19||Because There Are Only So Many Times That One Can Get Arrested

When they got to the precinct, the cop uncuffed him and threw him into the tiny prison cell. He locked the door shut. "Should we send him to Mivictim*?" The cop asked another. "No. With a scrawny body like that, he would be dead in a day," the other responded.

Feli weakly sat down and buried his face in his legs. Tears streamed down his face, thinking about the music box. The cops laughed at his reaction. "You're right. There's no way he's going to survive in Mivictim!" A cop said.

"Oh he'll survive in Mivictim alright," Ludwig's eye twitched, arms crossed. Feli looked up at him. "Just give me the papers and this will be over and done quickly." The two cops looked at each other. One of them gave the papers to Lud and said, "You're just as bad as his brother."

After the papers were signed, one cop opened the cell and threw Feliciano to Ludwig. He cried, tugging on his coat. They walked outside of the precinct.

"What happened?" Lud asked him. "Lovi, he destroyed the music box. He let them take me," Feli tugged on his coat crying. "Oh no," he muttered. "Don't worry, we'll fix the box," Ludwig reassured him. Feliciano gazed at the train schedule.

There was a train heading for Avenir that was departing soon. "Lud I have to go," he pushed his comrade off and started running. "Feliciano wait!" Ludwig ran after him. Quickly turning around, he quickened his speed. Running into a crowd, he hoped that he lost Lud.

"C'mon Goddamit! Please stop running away from me!" Ludwig tried to get through the crowd. Feli ran inside the train heading for Avenir. A few people stared at him. In a small corner, he sank to the floor as the train departed.

Seeing the train leave, Ludwig ran to the ticket booth.

When is the next departing train for Avenir?" He asked the woman in the booth frantically. She stared at him with cold navy blue eyes. "That was the last train for today. Sorry," she averted her eyes and filled out paperwork. Lud sighed, looking at Lovino throw out a paper bag. He looked inside it.

Inside the bag was the destroyed remains of the music box. "Crap. Don't worry, Feli, I'll fix it," Lud took the bag. Mechanisms fell out of the bag. "Eventually."

((Sorry for the slow update!

Love you guys sm!

*Mivictim is a city state famously known for its prison/military))