Prologue||This Story is Terrible Why Are You Reading This

It was a cold autumn morning. The air was crisp; blowing at the crowd vigorously. The city of Evereton was bustling with people, buying food and other goods.

Yet amist this crowd, they were only two little boys.

They pushed against the packed crowd, nearly getting trampled. Their guardian was out today, so they had the whole day to themselves. "Fratello, when are we going to eat?" Feliciano asked his older brother, a little impatient.

"Later," Lovi snapped. "But I'm hungry now..." "SHUT UP!" he yelled at his younger brother. Nearby was a fruit stand. Both of their mouths watered at the sight.

"But fratello, we don't have any *emps!" Feli wailed. "We don't need emps, stupid," Lovi whispered to him, then smirked. "But Nono said it was bad to steal!" he told his brother, but he didn't listen. Lovino slipped on the concrete ground and fell. He cried loudly.

The fruit stand's owner heard his wails. She ran out of her stand and coaxed him. "Its okay! Do you need ice?" she asked him. Meanwhile, Feliciano sneaked from the back of the stand and stole some mangoes.

"There, there. Its okay- Oi! Come back here! Those cost 50 emps!" The woman yelled at Feli. Lovino left while she was distracted.

The two ran fast as lighting. Two policemen ran after them, but the boys lost them in an alley. "Ya did it, fratello," Lovino congratulated him. Feliciano smiled and took a bite out of the mango. "I think this is the start of something beautiful."

*emps- the currency in this story

(( Admin has no inspiration for currency 

So this is the prologue and it was hella short, whoops

Enjoy))