9||Flashback

1:00 AM

Feliciano tossed and turned on the bed. He then abruptly woke up, crying. Ludwig heard his cries and ran to the bedroom.

"Hey, what happened?" he asked him, but only cried louder. "Feli! Feli! Feliciano stop crying it was just a dream!" Lud shook him. He stopped crying.

"No, it's not. It happened, it really did," Feli wiped his eyes. "What do you mean?" Lud wiped the remaining tears with his thumbs.

"There a lot of things you don't know about me, Ludwig. Its just best not to tell you," he put his head down. "Apparently, its causing you pain. I've already done my share, so its best if I help you. Could you tell me, please?" Lud asked him, eyes filled with hurt.

"Fine, but don't make fun of me," Feli muttered.

20 years ago

"Mama! Mama! Mama!" 4-year old Feliciano yelled loudly. Even though the house was big, you could still hear the child's wails.

Lovino covered his head with his pillow. "Feli shut up and go to sleep! Little brothers..." He muttered. Feli ignored his brother's wishes and kept on crying. "Mama!"

Adelina Vargas ran to her son's bedside. "What's wrong, Feliciano?" She asked with a soothing voice, ruffling through his hair.

"I had a nightmare, Mama. I was so scared," he said. Adelina held him close and said "Don't worry, it was just a dream". She laid him on the bed and left, but Feliciano saw her.

"Mama, don't go." "Just because you can't see someone, doesn't mean they're gone forever," Adelina soothed him. All of a sudden, the sounds of window smashing filled the air.

Torches were thrown in the house. Lovino and Romulus ran out as soon as their house started to burn.

"Feliciano! Put your shoes on and get out of the house!" Adelina yelled. He did so, but then stopped. "But what about you Mommy?"

"I'll be right behind you. Now run out and don't turn back!" She commanded. He did so. Adelina took out a kitchen knife and ran out of the house.

Feliciano met up with his brother and grandfather. He rubbed his locket nervously. "What about Mama? I thought she was right behind me!" Feli wailed.

"She'll be with us, now lets go" Romulus held Feli's hand. Adelina fought off the people that threw the torches with her knife.

"Mama!" he wailed. Adelina was then stabbed in the gut by a spear. He screeched in terror. Lovino pulled him away as Feliciano's eyes widened.

Adelina said something to him, but Feliciano couldn't hear. She then closed her eyes and died.

~Flashback End~

Feliciano covered his mouth with his hand and cried. "Wait, are you from the city-state of Avenir?" Ludwig asked him, putting the pieces together. He nodded.

"Hey, its okay," he held him as Feli sobbed loudly. "Don't cry, don't cry," Lud tried to coax him, ruffling through his hair. He stopped crying and fell asleep.

((Okay guys, for starters this chapter is crappy af

Let me explain everything

Adelina isn't an OC, just a mother figure

And further more about Avenir will be explained in the next chapter))