Chapter 8

"Hon ... do ... uu ...."

Miyamoto was shocked when he saw his friend Hondou collapsed right beside him

Blood spurts from his severed neck flowed like a waterfall. It falls into a nearby river and changes the color of the water, which was originally clear, to black blood which brings terror.

Miyamoto fell and took a few steps back, before he finally looked up and froze. His body trembled violently and his soul seemed to be pulled out of his body. His mind went blank at once and he didn't know what to do in front of the terrifying terror.

"Ha ... ha ... hahaha ... ha ..."

He laughed in a small voice.

"This... this is a prank, right? Haha... yamauchi... why... you, just killed.... Hondou? How..."

Miyamoto was still trying to understand what just happened... murder? His friend's head just got chopped off? And what's with Yamauchi's hands suddenly turning terrifying! That's not a normal size for humans!

Large fingers that easily grip trees with a trunk diameter of about 2 meters or more. With nails that extend to the tips of the feet. His right hand was swollen and enlarged, with pus and twisted veins like a worm gnawing the whole hand. It was disgusting.

Miyamoto wanted to scream, he wanted to run, he wanted to cry, in front of a strange horror and terror that he had never felt before. But whatever power he can not move his body. His legs were limp and in shock.

He couldn't fully see Yamauchi's face and expression. But he could see the corner of his mouth was curved from the side. Really! Yamauchi just smiled!

"Ghakk !, ghakk!"

The two-headed bird flew away, as if trying to escape from the terror and calamity that existed.

Yamauchi looked up and waved his big hand trying to grab the bird.

"Ghakk! Ghakk!"

The bird struggled, unable to escape the killing intent directed at it, could only bemoan the cruel fate, when the long and sharp nails pierced its stomach, before it was eaten .... Like candy.

"What the hell ..."

A girl's voice leaked.

Horikita, could not believe her eyes that saw the inconceivable and terrifying sight.

At the same time, her other classmates began to turn their attention to Yamauchi.

Their eyes widened in fear when they saw the unusual sight of their classmates. His monster-like figure, with unusual muscles, slowly enlarged to form a disgusting lump of flesh, looked like it was about to explode at any moment.

Getting bigger, and bigger, like a balloon filled with helium gas, it grew to an absurd size, before finally releasing white steam from the body and blinding the eye.

The wind that came out of his body was strong enough to blow the leaves and branches of the trees around, or anyone else who didn't keep their balance.

"Gurgh!!"

There was a mysterious groaning sound, the voice sounded painful, filled with fear, and deep sorrow. Sounds like misfortune itself.

Slowly, the white steam that was rising began to dissipate, casting a strange and terrifying sight.

The figure behind it all is the form of a monster with antlers like deer, large hands, and sharp nails. Its body was a little thin on the belly, but on the shoulders, it was broad like the branches of a giant tree. Its legs were a little thin but looked as thick as iron, it gripped the ground firmly. The height is about 3-4 meters.