Chapter 9

"Huh... sigh!"

Gasping for air, feeling short of breath and tired, I clutched my injured arm, blood staining my shirt and palms.

Sitting and leaning against the ship's wall, I rested my body for a moment. I held my breath as best I could and tried to erase my presence.

This is bad.

The monster is truly another definition of doom and nightmare!

The combination of the kangaroo, the lion's claws, and the elephant-like strength, it's so bad to even think about facing it head-on, I might go crazy. Imagine you are in a gladiatorial arena and forced to fight lions, elephants, and kangaroos at the same time.

Lucky I managed to escape, I should not have walked out of the library, the monster has a sharp hearing sense.

I recalled the sensation of being chased by the most terrible terror. My body shuddered and stiff, sharp cuts that slashed my hand began to lose the pain, numbness, and only I feel is cold.

It was impossible to fight that creature head-on, it would be tantamount to suicide. It was outside the league of the humans themselves, in a different dimension. I'd at least need a large caliber rifle to punch a hole in that thing.

Sensing that there was room behind the wall where I was sitting, I crawled around trying to find the entrance. The door creaked slightly as I closed it and I was pretty sure it would attract the creature's attention.

I quickly scanned the room and found that this was the kitchen. The excitement and relief of knowing that this place is like heaven.

Seeing a first aid kit mounted on the wall, I took a bottle of alcohol and a bandage and then treated the torn wound on my hand.

I broke the glass and took the ax stored inside, then quickly started my plan.

The sound of breaking glass should have caught the creature's attention, so I had to hurry.

Removing the regulator on the hose that connects the gas and stove, I let the hydrocarbon gas in the leaking gas cylinder fill the room. There are at least 4 to 6 gas cylinders. Some with different types, depending on the function of use.

Brr

I could feel the approaching footsteps bringing another nightmare.

Hiding in the shadow of the kitchen furniture cupboards and hiding my presence, I waited for the monster to enter the kitchen through the cold and dark passage of the ship.

Slowly....

I started to write a short scene in my head.

Starting from luring the monster here, then quickly attacking it from a blind spot, right at its feet. Using the match I found and starting the fire. The fire would quickly spread through the room so I had to quickly escape and jump into the swimming pool outside.

Hoping all to go according to plan, I waited for the prey to step on the trap as the lightning grew stronger in the sky outside, but the long-awaited rain did not fall.

****

Run!

Run along the thick forest trees.

On an uninhabited island, right in the reality of a cruel dream waiting for eternal redemption from the dark universe.

The outer space, where the blind and idiotic lord of all things is bathed in the world and material reality, while obedient servants blow trumpets and sing tunes.