Chapter 10

The monster roared, just as I swung the ax and hit its hind legs. But it stopped halfway and it was absolutely impossible to break through the thick and strong muscle fiber fort.

In milliseconds, it reacts and will wag its tail right in my face.

For some reason, I could feel time slowing down. My whole body felt light, my nerves and muscles roared and vibrated violently, forcing me to take immediate action. For a moment the senses are sharpened and my mind enters a state of soul perfection, something you can only get through meditation.

I could feel a tremendous force gathering in my hand holding the axe, with a speed that was beyond thought, surpassing my achievements so far in that place, I forcefully pushed and lifted the ax stuck in the monster's leg, and lifted its leg up, forcing the monster to fall. .

"!"

Before I knew it I had lost my balance as the tail brushed against my feet. I defended with my left hand as a support on the cold floor then kicked the monster's body as a support to push me to jump backward, cutting off the electricity in the kitchen beside me and hiding behind the darkness.

Darkness shrouded in darkness, and soon the heat and light of the smoldering fire filled the entire room—, burning everything until the automatic sprinkler system turned on and tried to suppress the flames.

I quickly came out of the kitchen as the explosion followed then gave a strong impetus to the fire to spread and burn the ship's deck.

Feeling my back burning, I jumped into the swimming pool, while the scene behind me showed the ferocity of the fire tearing down the roof on the ship's deck. A shadowy figure of a mysterious creature was seen from the black smoke plume, before finally showing its fully burned and destroyed form trying to find the presence of water, before finally collapsing exactly 2 meters from the swimming pool.

It was scorched, burning like dust to the marrow of the deepest bones. The green liquid was seen burning from the monster's corpse, evaporating into the air ending a long nightmare.

I came out of the pool while feeling a stinging sensation and pain in my back. The fire had spread rapidly on the ship and was impossible to extinguish, when it was followed by a series of explosions of gas cylinders that produced a large capacity fire. It seemed to be coming from the galley on the ship's deck below.

Smoke billowed into the air, enough to attract the attention of my classmates at camp.

Now that you think about it, how are they doing?

I hope they don't panic when they see thick black smoke from the south, I'm sure Hirata can make good decisions and keep the classmates calm.

-

-

How naive that thought.

The existence of this monstrous monster is more than enough to show that we are all not okay.

"Something is happening, catastrophe... this is really troublesome."

This is completely out of my reach.

I mean, I'm not a fully armed Ruisa soldier, or a heroic hercules in ancient Greek tales, nor am I Lu Bu from the tale of the three kingdoms, or an ancient knight from Indian mythology with nuclear weapons and flying fists capable of traveling millions. light-years.

I am an existence designed to surpass humans in general, and to carve a new history on modern human civilization, the evolutionary pillar of the education system for this country, which if successful then this system will not hesitate to be disseminated throughout the world, creating superhuman geniuses. who led many things in society, leading mankind into the bright era that was awaited.