#6

𝐂𝐀𝐇𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 :: 6

@_kim_seok-jin_
Has sent you a message!!!

Jin:Good morning.

Minji:Morning.
Slept well?

Jin:Barely, I'm having a hangover and it's killing me.

Minji:Well you should have thought that before chugging down alcohol 🙄

Jin:I have a high tolerance so this will go away soon.

Minji:That means that you drink often?

Jin:Duh 🙄

Minji:Alcohol addicts are depressed most of the time, you seem far from it.

Jin:I'm not an addict,neither am i depressed. I live my life to the fullest 😌

Minji:I see 🤨
On the plus side, looks like you've got yourself a fan base-

Jin:Yeah about that-
Why are they shipping both of us?

Minji:Honestly, i have no idea. These people think it's fun to interfere in other's businesses ig 🙄

Jin:Yeah, i was upset when i saw those comments.

Minji:Same.

Jin:Good because this ship will never sail.

Minji:I agree.
Let's jus leave it. People always do or say whatever they want. It's nothing new.

Jin:Yeah.

Minji:I'm a little concerned about the amount of girls calling you daddy-

Jin:How can they not? Haven't you seen me? I'm hotter than the sun.

Minji:Oh come on.
Not to burst your bubble but you're cute not hot. These are two different terms.

Jin:You need your eyes checked.

I'm hot not cute.

Minji:Whatever, cutie. I'm going i have stuff to do.

Jin:Whatever, bye.

Jin's pov:

I sighed as i turned off my phone. I looked for my clothes since last night I decided to have some fun.

"Jinnniiieeeeee"
A high pitched voice called out.

Still in my thoughts i zonned out.

'who are you lee minji?'

I pulled down my shirt over my head and then i felt a hand on my bicep.

The girl with makeup still caked on her face pouted "Where are you going?"

Soothing out the wrinkles from my shirt i gave her an almost automatic response "Home"

She slowly walked and stood in front of me "Well you know we can go for a round two. What do you say?"

She was standing there with just a plain white sheet wrapped around her body. I wracked my brain but i just couldn't remember her name.

She smirked and stepped closer "So should i take your silence as a yes or-"

I didn't let her complete her sentence.

"My head hurts and frankly I'm not in the mood for this so if you could kindly get out of the way, i would be grateful"

She quietly moved away and i exited the room.

I reached my car and laid down in the back seat trying to get my head to stop pounding.