#14

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 :: 14

Minji sighed as she checked the time. 4 am, she better go back before anyone notices she was missing.

She was still at the old park, sitting on the swing and savoring the last bit of independence that she'll probably get for the night.

Minji pulled up her mask and covered her head with her hoddie cap.

She started walking at the direction of her house,until she heard police sirens blaring nearby. She hid behind a tree and saw police men walking and inspecting the neighborhood.

Minji panicked, if she was caught her late night sneak outs would be exposed.

Luckily the police men were still pretty far away so she entered an alley and took the short way home.

Minji always hesitated with this path because there was a pub which she would have to pass. She just hoped that no one would be outside.

After 15 minutes of walking,she reached the place.

Just before she could go on her way a group of men came stumbling out.

"Yeahhh today was good, but did you see that sujin girl she was looking pretty as always" a man slurred on

Another one hollered with laughter "And her lips, her pretty pink lips turn me on man"

As minji was about to cross and be on her way a man pointed to her "Hey who's that?"

Minji froze. She felt like a deer caught in headlights. She tried walking away ignoring them but a guy stepped in front of her.

"Everyone look. I've caught a thief" he called as his friends gathered around him.

"Eh. Can't speak? Cat got your tongue boy?"

Minji remained silent.

"I said fucking speak!" someone yanked back her hoodie as her hair spilled out from underneath it.

Gasps came from her sides and the guy standing behind her harshly pinned her hands behind her back.

"Well look what we caught, it's a girl". The man standing in front of her ripped off her face mask as he laughed "And she's got those pretty pink lips too"

He turned to his companions "Aren't we lucky boys?"

Everyone laughed as minji tried to get herself free but of course the guy was much more stronger.

Tears weld up in her eyes as she heard the clicking of a belt "I'm a little stiff, mind helping me out little missy?"

Minji opened her mouth to scream but a hand clamped over her mouth "Don't worry princess, we won't do much" the man behind her chuckled, his breath reeking of alcohol.

Minji had no weapon with her, she didn't even know basic self defense. Minji closed her eyes and stopped struggling.

She wasn't going to let this happen, as the man's grip lossened around her she bit his hand as hard as she could.

The man screamed as the matalic taste of blood filled her mouth. He pushed her "FUCKING BITCH"

The men were startled,they leaped towards their companion as minji made a run for it.

"Hey she's getting away!"

"Don't let her escape!"

"You bitch! STOP"

"When i get my hands on you, you'll be begging me to stop you whore"

But minji kept running. She zoomed through neighborhoods and mazes of alleyways.

She kept running even when she heard the voice behind her stopped.

She kept running even when she knew it was dangerous.

She kept running even when she knew she would get lost.

After a while, out of breath she collapsed on her knees. Her tierd eyes scanned her unfamiliar surroundings.

With that her tears started falling. She tried to stop but a sob wrecked trough her chest as she gasped.

When will this end?