#12

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 :: 12

Nari sighed as she adjusted the car mirror  to check if her make up was alright. She couldn't stop thinking about what minji said to her the other day.

After that nari paid attention to hoseok like a critic would and no doubt he was handsome. More than anyone she had ever known.

Nari got out of her car and shook her head. It's just for business, keep it professional, she internally chanted to herself.

She walked into the café as the soft ding of the door bell chimed. Her senses flooded with sweet scent of baked goods.

She looked around in the crowd and at several tables groups of people were sitting and enjoying their food. She scanned through the whole café when her gaze landed on a familiar brunette  crouched over a phone typing furiously.

Nari took a deep breath and approached his table.Deep breaths , nari you can do this.

She stopped at his table "Excuse me?, Mister Jung?"

Hoseok kept his head down "You know my usual order babe "

Nari raised an eyebrow "Perhaps if you got your head out of the screen"  her tone turned sarcastic "You'll know who you're talking to"

His head snapped up at nari as he slipped his phone into his jeans pocket "Oh I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

He stood up and extended his hand "Great to finally meet you miss kim, I'm a big fan"

Nari shook his hand "Likewise mister jung. I'm sorry to have disturbed you, you felt. . . . preoccupied at the moment"

They both sat down and hoseok chuckled "Ah well what can i say? I was a little caught up in work but enough about me let's talk about you and please drop the formalities call me hoseok"

Nari nodded "Likewise hoseok, you can call me Nari". A waiter stopped by their table and set down both of their drinks. Nari picked up the cup and sipped the wram coffee. "Go on. I'm listening"

Hoseok stirred his beverage "The reason I wanted to meet you was because I needed a graphic artist to design my thumbnails and other graphic related things"

Nari raised an eyebrow "And why can't you do it yourself ? If I'm not being rude, many people congratulated me for catching your attention" nari paused as she studdied hoseok's features "They say that you're pretty picky when it comes to graphics"

Hoseok chuckled "The thing is that I'm too busy with my modeling and college that this graphic stuff takes a huge chunk out of my time, plus you know me i go for perfection"

He leaned back on his chair "And you kim nari match my persona, your graphics are just what i need"

Nari was speechless, she was busy digesting his words and didn't notice him glancing at his wrist watch.

Hoseok stood up  "I'm very sorry to cut this short but i have somewhere important to go"

Nari nodded "I'll think about your offer and let you know in the coming days"

Hoseok gave her a smile "I hope that we can go out together like this another day"

"There's no need to waste your time" nari frowned "We can discuss the negotiations over the phone"

Hoseok smirked "Oh no miss kim, you're taking this the wrong way" something mischievous glinted in his eyes "Not as a business brunch but as a date"

And with that he left.