#31

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 :: 31
"𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜"

"OH MY GOD HE'S AFTER US AGAIN"

"NO STOP PLEASE I BEG YOU"

"COME ON THIS ISN'T FAIR"

"IN THE END IT'S BETTER FOR YOU ALL TO DIE,NO ONE CAN BEAT MIN GENIUS!"

Then a shrill scream went off in the middle of the night startling minji from her peaceful slumber.

Well as much peace she'd get sleeping on the small living room couch but she knew for a fact that she'd just fallen asleep when she got disturbed out of her sleep.

She groaned and covered her face with a pillow.

How is jin sleeping peacefully through all this?

Her steps wobbled as she made her way towards the door next to her in a drowsy state where all the noises were coming from. She couldn't sleep through all this screaming.

The screams grew louder with each step she took closer to the door. She yawned and banged her fist against the door.

With no response she sighed and rested her head against the hardwood door but then the door opened and she tumbled forward.

The guy in front of her who was definitely not expecting her here tried to catch minji but fell in the process along with her.

The screams and cries were even louder inside until she heard a cry of victory and a colourful string of curse words following behind.

The guy under her started stirring and she finally opened her eyes. He was kinda comfortable to rest on.

No wait.

She watched as a  frown appeared on the boy's face who was still under her.

Before she could do something, a few familiar faces came into her line of vision.

"Hello neighbour" taehyung gave her a wide smile.

"Tae, what's our new neighbour doing on top of jimin hyung?" Jungkook tried to whisper to taehyung.

Keyword, tried.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry-" she pushed herself off the floor and pulled the blond haired male up into a standing position along with her.

The boy chuckled and shook his head, "no no that's my fault please don't apologize"

He studied her for a moment before, taking out his hand.

"I believe we haven't met properly yet, I'm jimin nice to meet you. You're the new neighbor right?"

Minji smiled and shook his hand, "The pleasure's mine, I'm minji and yes that's me"

A third voice joined in the conversation, "what are you even doing here?"

She saw yoongi standing behind taekook with literal storm clouds shading his face.

She lifted a brow at him, "I came to request you all to pipe it down for a bit, some of us are trying to sleep"

Yoongi slapped the back of taehyung's head, "how can the lady sleep if all three of you were literally screaming your lungs out"