#27

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 :: 27

"Can i help you?..."

His voice wavered as he grew more confused by the second.

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something when minji beat him to it.

"Ah yes, you can help us by getting the hell out of my apartment right this instant"

Jin frowned as he narrowed his eyes at minji "Listen lady, this is my apartment"

His voice slightly rose on the word 'my' as he continued "and i moved in yesterday so i suggest you get those beady eyes of yours fixed"

Waves of anger rolled off minji as flashes of last day's conversation haunted her mind, she scoffed at him.

"Wow seokjin, I didn't know you were this much of a pain in real life. Your online personality matches with your real one quite accurately"

Jin's eyes widened a fraction as his mouth dropped open

"No.."

His flabbergasted expression morphed into the one of horror.

"I knew you looked familiar..."

"Out of all the people i had to face this morning it had to be you" minji closed her eyes as she massaged her temples.

A sour expression contoured his face "Whatever, you're still at the wrong apartment. Yours must be somewhere else"

Jungkook jumped in between the conversation "hey hey,let's sit down and settle this like adults, hm?"

Minji scoffed "Adult? And this guy?" she pointed towards seokjin "Don't make me laugh"

Jin raised an eyebrow as he expectantly held out his hand.

"Show me your key"

Minji placed the key with the apartment number engraved on it in his hand. After a moment of inspection jin sighed.

"I'll call the manager, this can't be right. We both got assigned the same apartment"

"Wow such luck"

Sarcasm dripped from her voice as the two boys beside her grew uncomfortable.

"Leave your things here , you can sit inside. I suppose it'll be a while to set things in order" jin walked inside leaving the door open.

Minji sighed and turned towards the boys who accompanied her.

"You two can go, i can handle this from here"

"You sure?" Taehyung timidly asked, he undoubtedly felt the drop in temperature when jin and minji met.

"Yeah I'll be alright, thanks for your help anyways"

They both nodded when jungkook spoke "Well if you need us that's my apartment" he pointed to an apartment right in front of jin's.

"and tae lives right next door to me, don't be hesitant to ask for help" with that the boys were gone.

Minji took a deep breath and walked inside the apartment shutting the main door behind her.

She collapsed on a couch in the living room, exhausted to the core

She sighed internally when she heard footsteps aproaching her way.

"Get up, we need to go to the manager of this complex to get this fixed" jin breezed past her and was about to head outside.

"And leave my stuff outside? Help me drag it in first I'll move it out when we settle this" minji narrowed her eyes at him.

Jin rolled his eyes but didn't argue, with this the next twenty minutes were spent both of them scilently dragging loaded cardboard boxes inside.

After this they both made their way down to the basement car park.

Minji looked at the rows of cars wearily "and where is this office?"

Jin walked towards a black mustang and opened the driver's door "Not too far from here, now get in"

Minji quietly sat in the passenger seat as the air around them fizzed with unspoken words.

Jin, showing no signs to break the silence drove steadily. Minji kept glancing towards him.

Jin had enough, he snapped his eyes to her direction "What?"

Minji internally seethed at his tone, she raised an eyebrow.

"You seem pretty normal this morning, for a hungover person that is"

Jin's hands tightened around the steering wheel as he gave a small smile to minji "I didn't even go anywhere last night, let alone drink"

Minji's guard visibly dropped.She blinked as the akwardness in the air became more thick, her bored gaze traveled towards seokjin again and trailed down towards the windscreen when she noticed his hand.

His hand was bandaged and whatever injury was underneath didn't look like a minor one.

"Hey what happened to your hand?" she suddenly became interested.

"I picked up a broken plate and injured myself" he bit his lip and unconsciously straightened his posture.

"Doesn't look like it" minji frowned.

Jin stayed scilent as he parked the car.

"Let's go, we're here"

[A/n : Hey guys it's the author here, I'm sorry this update took such a long time. Actually I was pretty busy doing school related stuff for the past weeks. For those of you asking when I would update I request you to follow my account where I'll usually announce when I'll update this book next. Thankyou ‹3 ]