#25

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 :: 25

Minji walked out of the room as nari finished up heating the food.Both of them sat down and began to eat.

"Who called?"

Minji questioned unable to keep up a blank face, she saw how nari's shoulders hunched and the happy aura to that surrounded her was completely gone.

Nari sighed "I'm going back to daegu for a couple of days, I'll have to catch the train tomorrow"

Minji frowned "why are you going back there? As far as I know you hate it there"

Nari played with her food, unable to eat properly "There's a wedding there in a few days and I want to spend the rest of the week with soojin unnie"

Minji slowly nodded as the thick silence continued to drown them both in an empty void.

Now minji's phone rang, she reached towards it and clicked it on.

"Hello?"

After a few moments minji hummed while listening to the other voice on the line.

"Ah yes the one next to min yoongi's apartment"

After a few more moments her face lit up.

"Well that's great!"

Before she could say anything else her eyebrows furrowed and she bit her lip.

"What do you mean tomorrow?"

She looked down as the voice on the other side explained whatever the hell was going on.

She sighed in frustration "I understand, thankyou"

She put down her phone and picked up the empty plates, nari raised an eyebrow at the older one.

"What was that all about?"

Minji sweetly smiled and gulped "I'm moving out-"

Before she could finish her sentence a spoon went flying past her head as she ducked.

Nari scoffed "So you've decided to ditch me"

Minji raised an eyebrow "First of all, manners"

Nari rolled her eyes.

"Second, yes I'm moving out because it's literally been a month staying here with you. As much as I like it here, i need to woman up and stand on my feet" she whined unable to make her friend understand why she had to do this.

Nari pouted "Fine do whatever you want"

Minji patted nari's hand "Hey, atleast we can have sleepovers"

Nari sighed "Yeah sure but where are you moving to?"

"It's an apartment complex, I actually found it when I went to tutor a classmate today"

Nari paused "And when are you leaving?"

Minji sighed "Tomorrow morning actually, I'll go with you to the station if you want"

"Nah it's fine, I'm not staying there for long. I'll return quickly" nari said as she picked up the empty dishes and proceeded to wash them.

Minji helped out with the dishes thinking about how she and nari would adjust to these turn of events.

Both of them stumbled towards the bedroom to pack up for the morning.

Minji didn't bring much stuff with her in the first place so she was done tossing her clothes and other belongings in cardboard boxes in less than an hour.

She helped nari who was struggling to close one of the suitcase which was overflowing with clothes.

Nari wiped away imaginary sweat from her brow as both of them zipped up the suitcase.

"Finally"

Nari jumped on the bed while frowning "There's something wrong"

Minji sat beside her and raised her eyebrows "what's wrong?"

Nari grinned and grabbed her phone "I haven't texted Jin all day, duh!"

Minji pursed her lips and bit the inside of her cheek. It had only been a month but jin sure made an impact on her friend. Maybe he had an impact on her too but she didn't want to admit that.

"Yeah sure go on" minji scoffed and made her way to the bathroom.

Nari didn't pay mind to her friend's behaviour.

Slowly everything went in a blur as minji thought about her little fight with seokjin.

Did she overreact?

Probably, she didn't like the idea of getting wasted on a regular basis.

Did she wanted to admit it?

Nope, she wouldn't.

She walked out of the bathroom, yawning. She looked at nari who was sitting straight and furiously typing on her phone.

Nari noticed minji walk out and grabbed her phone "Did Jin perhaps block me?"

Confusion was written all over minji's face "I don't think so, why would he do that?"

Nari's distraught form made minji frown, of course she didn't want to talk to that egotistical jerk but if he did hurt nari he had another thing coming.

Minji narrowed her eyes and turned on her phone, she opened Instagram bit before she could make Jin regret his actions her eyes fell upon a notification that popped up on clicking his profile.

This profile no longer exists

Oh.

Minji sighed "No he didn't block you"

Nari sighed with relief but then minji forced out her whole sentence.

"He didn't block you, he deleted his account"

[A/n : Thankyou everyone for the reads and comments, it really made my day. Today's my birthday and this is the happiest I've been today. To everyone reading this, take care of yourselves and stay hydrated. I love y'all sm ‹3 ]