#11

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 :: 11

Nothing in the universe ever stays the same.Like they say "Bad times will come and go" but what if they stay? What if they tend to leave a mark? Or a memory etched so deep inside that it's hard to even endure breathing.

Humans tend to enjoy living to the fullest but for what?

It's because they might die the next moment but they refuse to accept that there's a constant danger of death lurking around. Some have come to terms with it and some are still afraid.

But enough of all that.

Afterall we can't be sure what happens the next moment.

...

It was 3 am and everyone was asleep. Minji opened her window and crept quietly outside. She grabbed the metal pipe near her window for support and slid down.

Just as her feet touched the ground, she smiled. Finally! She was free.

She hopped over her house fence and ran to the direction of an old park, a good one mile away from her house.

She wasn't completely free but she didn't have anyone to pull her strings and tell her what to do for the night.

She sat on a swing and pulled out a cigarette. She lit it up and took a long drag.The corner of her lips lifted up as smoke drifted out of her parted lips.

There wasn't anyone in the old abandoned park, she was in tranquil peace.

Slowly swinging back and forth a question lingered in her head

"I wonder what jin is upto"

She didn't know why she was thinking about him out of all people but he was sure as hell part of her late night thoughts.

On the other side, music was blasting in a club of seoul. Jin brushed his hair back and smirked.

He wasn't sure what time it was and he didn't care. He wanted to have fun here. Didn't he?

He smiled at a random girl and she giggled. It was true, no one could resist him. He had beauty,charm and literally everything.

Then why did he feel insecure?

Was it because that no one was ever sincere with him? Or was it because of his past, where everyone used to look down on him?

Nevertheless, he picked up a shot glass and gulped down the liquid inside. The bitter taste of liquor hitting his tongue as he got more and more intoxicated.

A sudden question popped up in his head, "I wonder what minji is upto"

He shook his head, internally scolding himself for the  foolish route his thoughts were taking.

With the music blaring and the colorful lights blinding him, lee minji managed to stay on his mind for the rest of the night.