#21

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 :: 21

The bell rang as the professor finished up his lecture.

"And remember kids, if you don't submit your assignments on this week you will be graded a F and will have to take part in extra credit assignments as well"

The audible groans of tierd students rose in waves as the professor softly laughed.

It had been a long day, Minji picked up her books and was about to leave when her professor called for her "Ah minji stay a while, I've got something to discuss with you" minji frowned as she nodded. He walked out of class with the thinning group of students.

"What do you think he wants?" her friend asked, while checking her phone.

Minji shrugged "I don't know"

Something mischievous twinkled in her friend's eyes "Imagine him walking towards you in this empty hall with a ruler and rasping in his deep voice 'minji you've been a bad girl , I need to punish you' and then he f-"

She was cut off by a blushing minji frantically punching her arm "You're such a perv"

Her friend wriggled her eyebrows "minji ah~ , I never knew you were into the teacher's pet roleplay"

Minji rolled her eyes "I think this creative writing session went to your head"

She pushed her friend in the other direction "You can go now"

Her friend giggled and blew her a kiss "bye darling, let me know the details" before minji could retort her friend ran out of the hall.

After a few minutes the lecture hall was empty and submerged in silence until a voice snapped from outside "Okay but you don't have to be this rough"

"Min yoongi i have about had enough of your antics for this semester, this is your last chance to improve!" her professor's stern voice rang through the corridor outside.

Minji saw the professor walk in with one hand in his coat pocket and one hand pinching the ear of another boy who quite certainly looked in pain.

The professor let go of the boy's ear as the black haired guy winced and gently rubbed the shell of his ear.

The professor clapped his hands as he smiled "Ah minji my star student it really is a pleasure to have you in my class this year, might i say you-"

He abruptly gestured towards the black haired boy "and yoongi here are the only students i think I'll remember"

Minji smiled at his complements while yoongi rolled his eyes as minji's confusion grew.

Seeing her confusion the professor gently smiled "This is yoongi, he's part of our class but he doesn't stick around here much" he sighed and mumbled something under his breath

"As you know this is your last year before you all graduate and i need you to help out yoongi in this particular subject"

Minji uneasily nodded as she swapped her phone number with the black haired boy or who she would address as yoongi.

Yoongi strutted out leaving minji and Jiyong.

He sighed as he massaged his temples, minji rose an eyebrow in question "You okay?" he tiredly smiled at her

"Yeah I'm fine it's just that guy yoongi" he glanced at the open door.

"Has an attention span of a goldfish, but let me tell you" he stood up and headed towards the door "He's also the brightest student I've ever had"