#18

Sunday morning.
9:47 am.

Nari sat in front of her computer as she typed away, constantly glancing at the kitchen.

Minji came out of the kitchen with two plates of steaming hot pancakes and set them on the coffee table.

Nari sighed as her hands worked on the keyboard in a blur,with a final click she detached minji's phone from the cord that was connected with her computer.

She walked over to the coffee table and sat next to minji on the sofa.

"Here" she returned minji's phone and picked up her breakfast.

"They won't be able to track me down right?"

Nari nodded "Nope, there's no way they'll be able to track your location unless someone disables the firewall"

Both of them ate in silence, so much had happened in the last few hours it was overwhelming for the both of them to say the least.

Nari studied minji "You didn't have to do this"

"Do what?"

Nari pointed towards the pancakes, as minji sighed.

"Needed a change of scenery"

Snippets of last night flashed as minji closed her eyes.

Nari helping minji load her stuff into the car, rushing towards the hospital because apprently minji's nose stared to dribble out blood and there was a small gash at her forehead, how both of them cried at their reunion because minji was never allowed to have friends in the first place.

These set of rules were ridiculous, minji internally rolled her eyes.

"Well now you know how juliet would feel running away from home" nari's voice drifted around minji as she cracked open an eye.

"You're seriously not going all shakespeare on me" Minji sighed "besides we still need a romeo to fit the story here"

Nari dramatically gasped as she stood up "For thy eyes must be blind fair young maiden, i am romeo"

Minji smiled at her chaotic friend "Then when's our honeymoon? oh dear romeo"

Nari sat back down with an oof and threw minji a smirk "I mean we can start right now if you want-"

Minji raised her hand to stop nari "My standards in finding a romeo is high, you certainly don't fit in that category"

Nari arched her eyebrows "Then who DOES fit in that category min?" she tapped her chin answering herself "I know who'd fit that category, it's jin isn't it ?"

Minji choked on her breakfast as nari grinned. Minji gulped down a glass of water and continued coughing for a few minutes.

"I can not believe you people.."

Nari turned towards minji and made puppy eyes at her friend "Come on mom, i want to have a dad and i want him to get that title"

Minji shook her head "I don't even know the guy"

Nari threw a skeptical look at minji "Then get to know him" she picked up the now empty plates "besides i want a baby sister" with that said minji swatted nari's arm.

"Why is everyone suddenly so serious about everything that goes on between me and him" minji huffed. "Plus, that guy is a total flirt"

Nari chuckled "But he doesn't flirt with me"

"It's because you two agreed to be buddies" minji threw an accusing glare at nari.

Nari raised her hands in mock surrender "Guilty as charged"

Minji pouted "He gets on my nerves" she unconsciously narrowed her eyes "he's so stubborn! and don't get me started on that ego of his"

Nari raised an eyebrow "But-"

"And" minji butted in "if you see his latest post you'll see he wants his fans to call him oppa.He isn't a celebrity!"

Nari patted her friend's back as she cooed "But he's a really good guy, you should get talk to him more"

"Can we not talk about him? I don't know why you're acting like this"

Nari sighed "Think about it this way, you're a famous influencer and he's a handsome guy who loves eating . All the people who ship you two want either drama or they just think that you two would look cute together"

Minji stared into space "Well he is handsome"

Nari gasped "I thought you didn't like him"

Minji rolled her eyes "I appreciate art when i see it"

Nari smirked "Art huh?"

Before a cushion came flying towards her and knocked her back.

"Okay okay I'll stop talking about dad" nari huffed as she dodged another flying cushion coming her way.

"isn't exciting that you're going to be starting fresh from here"

Minji hummed "Yeah, speaking of that i have to find a place to live"

Nari frowned "Min you don't have to do that, you can live with me"

Minji scrunched her nose "Yeah no, i don't want to walk in on hoseok and you fuckin-"

Before minji could finish she was knocked back with a cushion.