#29

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 :: 29

They both got out of the car and walked into a building where a secretary led them into an office.

She knocked on the door in front of her "Mister wang? You've got company"

"Ah yes, do send them in",a masculine voice from the other side answered.

She opened the door to let the two of them walk inside.

"What can i do for you two?"

A man wheeled around in his chair facing them, with a smile on his face.

"You're the owner of the wang apartment complex?" jin asked

"Yes that's me, please do take a seat" he motioned towards the comfy looking chairs.

They both sat down, as the unknown man introduced himself.

"I'm Jackson wang, I'm the owner's son. You called my office to let me know that there's been a ... misunderstanding?"

Minji nodded, "Me and seokjin here got assigned to the same apartment.It would be helpful if you could help us out with this situation"

Jackson smiled softly towards minji "A young lady like you? Living all alone? Such a shame. I'll see what i can do"

Jackson turned towards his computer as soft clicking noises filled the atmosphere.

Minji scrunched up her nose and Jin sighed,"Thank goodness. Let's get this over with"

Minji rolled her eyes, "It was nice meeting you too"

Jin's eye twitched, "After last night, i didn't even want anyone mentioning you around me"

"i was only trying to talk, you're the one who got riled up for nothing. I'm your friend I'm supposed to stay things like those!" she exclaimed.

"You're not my friend" jin scowled

Minji raised an eyebrow, "Best friend?"

He shook his head,"Nope"

Minji rolled her eyes, "Whatever, let's hope we don't see each other after this ever again"

"Nari will still be my daughter anyways, you can't do anything about that now can you? " jin smoothly asked,knowing what effect he had on her with this sentence.

Minji visibly stiffened.

"Go away, she's my daughter"

"She still needs a dad"

"I'll find another dad for her"

Jin chuckled "As if you can"

Minji balled up her fists "Why you little-"

"Says the one who's literally the size of an ant"

"I won't mind pushing your head underwater you-"

They both broke their argument when they heard Jackson clear his throat.They were still in the offic.

Minji internally facepalmed when she realized she had let jin rile her up.

Jackson smiled "Well looks like you two know each other by now"

"Issue me a new apartment already, so that i don't have to sit next to this guy anymore" minji gestured towards jin.

Jin glared at minji "It's not like i want to stay near a weird animal like you"

Minji looked like she was about to lunge at jin when jackson looked between the two and started quite apologetically, "So, i have good news and i also have bad news"

Jin raised an eyebrow,"Give us the good news first"

"You two will have to pay half of the rent"

Minji almost leaped up from her chair "No way"

Jackson nodded "Yes, you two have to pay half the rent because we couldn't find another apartment to issue you"

The sound of glass shattering invaded both of their minds as their eyes widened

They both turned their heads towards each other in a silent contemplation of the situation.

"You two will have to share this apartment until one of the other apartments gets free for residence, I'm sorry"

With that there was silence.

It hung in the air heavily only to be broken by minji, "What the hell?"