#30

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 :: 30

"Wait wait wait, who told you to move that?"

"Then where else am i supposed to keep my stuff?"

"I don't know? Throw it off the roof or keep them back in your suitcase or those boxes you brought, I don't care"

"Seokjin we agreed to share!"

"Minji we agreed to stay and now I'm dreading it because I'll have to deal with you all the time!"

"Wow i never would've guessed how bitchy you are, i guess nature has a way of proving stuff huh"

"Hey no-
Minji-
THAT SIDES MINE-"

"SHUT UP, I SAW IT FIRST"

Jin abruptly stoodup "What do you mean we'll have to live together, that's outrageous!"

"It's either that or you two move out so i can rent this apartment to other people who are on hold" Jackson deadpanned.

Minji frowned, "why can't any one of us get this apartment?"

"Ma'am that's company rules and even if we give the apartment to any one of you it'll cause complications with the contact you two signed.Until we find another apartment for you, you two will have to either move out all together or  compromise"

Minji sighed internally cursing at jackson.

Now there were 'adjustment problems' according to jin.

Of course there would be.

Most of her belongings were placed now it was only her wardrobe that needed to be placed but as always jin had something to say about that

"Don't move my shirts like that! They're going to get wrinkled!"

Minji pushed back his clothes with disinterest and continued piling her clothes in the closet.

Ignoring jin's horrified screams minji managed to make the most of the situation.

Jin flopped on the bed, buried his face in the pillows and mumbled something inaudible.

Minji was about to close the closet but then she spotted something pink sticking out of the lower drawer inside the closet.

Minji crouched down, got on her knees and silently pulled open the drawer.

The fabric felt soft against her fingers as she observed what she had discovered.

Pink panties with black polkadots.

Minji snickered as she stood up, dangling the piece of clothing in front of her while jin had his face still buried in the pillows.

"Say seokjin, you call yourself dominant.Don't you?"

Jin whipped his head up as minji hid her hands behind her back, still clutching the panties.

He raised an eyebrow and bit his lip "Why are you asking?"

With a smirk cutting through his teeth he scanned minji from head to toe "Unless you want me to prove it"

She hummed as she brought the article of clothing forward clutched tightly in her hand,  watching blood drain from his face.

She chuckled, "but this proves otherwise"

Within a second Jin sprinted towards her as minji ran out of the room laughing.

She ran behind the couch and as Jin tried to grab his underwear from her.

Minji giggled,"Aww what happened? I'm pretty sure everyone would love to see these too~"

Jin jumped over the couch and snatched his panties from her.

"HEY!"

Minji ran after him as he sprinted towards the bedroom again. She clung to his back and tried to retrieve the panties.

"I promise I won't take too many pictures!" she reached towards his outstretched hand.

Jin raised his arm out of her reach.

"You brat! Leave it alone "

Minji jumped and tried to grab the underwear from Jin but her weight against him caused him to crash down on the carpeted floor.

Jin groaned at the impact of his head against the ground as he felt another body fall on top of him,knocking the air out of his lungs.

Ringing filled his head as another groan slipped past his lips.He opened his eyes and saw minji on top of him.

The object of their attention discarded somewhere in the corner of the room.

Minji used her arms to support herself to get back on her feet but before she could get up seokjin wrapped his arms around her torso in an attempt to make her flustered.

"I could stay like this all day" Jin smiled at her, seductiveness evident in his words.

Minji tilted her head and grinned "With me on top of you?"

As those words left her mouth she was flung to the other side of the room by jin ,who stood up and dusted off his clothes.

Jin rolled his eyes "this is all your fault, why are you so small anyways?"

He winced as he felt a dull throb echo through his skull.

Minji jumped up.

"being small has an advantage"

She pretended to punch jin's abdomen as he took a step back.

"I can strike creeps like you below the belt"

Jin raised an eyebrow,

"If you're going to cause something below the belt you better take care of it too"

He walked out leaving minji there. She rolled her eyes and followed him outside.

This was going to be one heck of an adventure for both of them.