When sitting next to Xilin (EXO-M Ver pt 2)

Chen/ Jongdae

-Daes smile is so so precious

-Daes smile is so so precious. TO ALL THE KNETS WHO WANTED HIM OUT GO F!CK YOURSELF. EXO WILL ALWAYS BE 9. Although most of us want and miss OT12. Dae will always be apart of EXO. EXO isn't EXO without any of the members. Ight my little rant is over.-

Jongdae and Xilin are always messing around with the boys and each other. Back when they were trainees, Xilin would stay behind after practice and Dae would stay with her. Once Xilin and Dae were practicing one night and they had to be at the company in a couple of hours so they decided to sleep in the practice room. Dae had a protective arm around her. And similar to Luhan, Xilin also introduced him and his wife. Dae also made Xilin the godmother of his daughter.

Tao/Zitao

-Blue haired Tao!!! I think blue is my favourite hair colour on Tao

-Blue haired Tao!!! I think blue is my favourite hair colour on Tao. I would let him run me over with a bus and still apologise, saying that I would with all of them 🤣. Ok so Tao is over in China looking like a model and here's me in England looking like a drowned rat (Its raining whilst I was typing this).-

Tao and Xilin. Xilin and Tao never one without the other. Whenever they were in Korea or China, Xilin would always complain abt her schedule to him. Before he left, Xilin would always sneak into his room to cuddle with him. Somehow Xilin made him watch a horror film once and he ignored her for several days.

A/N: So I finished the EXO-M part of 'When sitting next to Xilin' next will EXO-K. Half-term is soon so I will probably be able to upload more. If homework isn't set. I have a Spanish test on Monday, English hw due in on Wednesday and a Sociology assessment after half term. Like give us an f!cking break. I've just handed in the recent Sociology assessment.

Anyways enjoy these Xilin photos