Home

Curleys POV

With the silent treatment that the boys are giving me I might as well go back home for a bit. Not leave the boys but just like a trip. I had already asked if I could, which I can, and that leads me to today.

The boys don't know that I'm going but they won't care. I have already packed my stuff and I have my plane ticket. Beijing here I come!

Luhan: Where are you going?
Me: So you've finally stopped ignoring me then.
Chen: Curley.
Me: I'm going home.
Yix: Xilin!

I left them in the dorm and went into SHINee's car since they were the only ones without a schedule.

Me: Thankyou so much
Key: Curley, your our little sister we'll do anything.
Minho: The boys have no right to be upset with you. Sure we were a bit annoyed at the start but we knew that something like this would happen. Can't they see that your stepping outside your comfort zone?
Curley: Luhan asked me where I was going. Like now that I'm leaving I matter to them. Sure they're overprotective of me but-
Onew: And your growing up as well they have to let you grow up.
Curley: Exactly.
Jonghyun: Remember to text one of us when you land in Beijing.
Taemin: Remember to eat
Curley: I will. I'll bring something back for all of you.

I'm glad that I have people like them. I walk to my gate. Surprisingly there was no fancrowds when I stepped in.

*Timeskip Beijing

I checked my phone and I have so many missed calls and texts from the boys whilst I was on the plane.

Taemin                                           Me

Tae, ive landed in Beijing

Good. Stay safe and also talk to the boys aswell. You need to sort things out, especially with Yixing hyung and Sehun.

*Timeskip to Curleys Mum home town*

I'm home at last. Its been ages since I've been here. I can't wait to see my mum.

Me: Mum?
Me: Hello?
Me: Is there anyone home?
Mum: Curley! What are you doing here?
Me: *pouting* Are you not glad to see your daughter?
Mum: I am but how did you get permission to come here?
Me: Magic!

I'm home. With my mum. Finally.

Mum: Can you go to Hu Maer's to get some herbs from her mum please.
Me: Ofc mum! How long has it been since me and Hu Maer have seen each other again?
Mum: Years Curley. Since you went to study abroad.

So basically me and Hu Maer have grown up with each other. We know when eachother is happy, upset or lying.

*timeskip to the last day*

Its the last day here already. I think i'm ready to go face the boys. I gave them space. But i don't want to leave my mum again. You see, my mum has always had trouble with her eyesight. She can't go very far without her seeing. Thats why she always is indoors. Not only that, but she also afraid to cross the road by herself and is afraid of planes so she can't really visit me when I'm in Korea. But one thing that mum told me was to follow my dreams and I did exactly that.