Sehun Likes Xilin?

Xilins rap is amazing. Our multi-talented Angel Curley. There's just something abt her voice when she sings and raps that just makes me want to put my entire life on hold and listen to her voice.

Sehun was happy and hurt at the same time. He was happy that Xilin has found someone, but hurt because he isn't that someone. You see Sehun likes Xilin. He doesn't know when he started liking her, maybe it was when they did dance duets as trainees or when he saw Xilin grow independent on Chuang 2011. He doesn't know. What he does know is that it hurts, to see the person you like date one of your friends or former friend in this case. Sehun and Tao hasn't spoken since Tao left the group.

Obviously Sehun didn't tell anyone about his feelings for the girl. Well apart from Kyungsoo, Junmyeon and Minseok. Why not everyone else? Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jongdae, Jongin and Yixing are most likely to tell Xilin and he doesn't want to ruin the strong bond that he has with her.

Junmyeon stared at the youngest male curiously. Trying to gauge any emotion from him but instead Sehun turnt his head away from Junmyeon. Seeing this Minseok looked at Junmyeon worriedly. Sure Sehun doesn't like sharing his emotions but that doesn't mean that he should ignore his own hyung.

"Sehunnie?" Kyungsoo called softly. It was later in the evening and Sehun had locked himself away in his and Junmyeons bedroom. "Its Kyungsoo hyung, can I come in?" he continued. There was no answer. "Sehun, I'm going to enter your room now." Kyungsoo said.

When Kyungsoo entered, Sehun was asleep wrapped up like a burrito. His eyes were red, most likely from crying earlier. Upon seeing this, Kyungsoo's heart broke. Instead of waking him, Kyungsoo just got a warm flannel and wiped Sehuns face gently.

Feeling something wet on his face Sehun woke up. Sitting himself up,he faced Kyungsoo. He knew better than to lie to Kyungsoo. So he started speaking. Kyungsoo knew not to question Sehun but to listen and try to give advice to the best that he can.

Walking outside his bedroom was Baekhyun. Hearing what Sehun was talking about he couldn't help but to get mad. Sehun knew that Xilin was happy, and he knew that this way Xilin would still be his bestfriend. However Baekhyun didn't. He didn't want Sehun to be hurting whilst she's happy. Baekhyun knew that he would have to do something about it. No matter what. So he went back to his and Chanyeols shared room to plan something to try and ruin her happiness.

Chanyeol was lying on his bed when Baekhyun walked in. Baekhyun was muttering something about ruining her happiness for Sehun. Chanyeol heard what Baekhyun was saying and couldn't believe it. Yeah sure, Baekhyun was much closer to Sehun, the bite eachothers butts. But that doesn't mean that Baekhyun should ruin her happiness. Chanyeol couldn't care less who Xilin is dating, as long as she's happy and doesn't get hurt.

"She's happy hyung." Chanyeol spoke, surprising Baekhyun. "And your just gonna ruin it for her." He continued.

"She hurt Sehun Chanyeol." Baekhyun argued. "I prefer Sehun anyway and I must protect him." Continued Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun! Can't you hear yourself. She didn't mean to hurt him. And if you ruin her happiness, you won't just be loosing me, and then everyone will her because she would most likely leave the group." Chanyeol yelled. He was beyond angry at Baekhyun.

"Good." Baekhyun simply replied. "I don't care if she leaves."

The door opened. Sehun had heard the conversation between two of his hyungs. "Hyung if you do anything to her you'll lose me aswell." Sehun quietly spoke.

"She hurt you Sehunnie." Baekhyun tried to reason. Sehun didn't want to hear it, so instead he just walked away, followed by Kyungsoo glaring at Baekhyun.

"Why doesn't everyone want to ruin her happiness." Baekhyun asked, not expecting an answer from anyone.

"Because they don't want to hurt her." Chanyeol said softly. "She's been hurt multiple times by you Baekhyun. I've watched her break down claiming that you hate her and stuff." Chanyeol said looking away so he doesn't cry. "What Sehun said is true, he's been upset at you for hurting her. She didn't mean to hurt him. Which means it wasn't intentional. Maybe you just need to think about everything that's been said between us two. I'm going to go get some food." He finished.

Baekhyun sat there quietly. He knew that no matter how many tries she took to try and get Baekhyun to like her, he just pushed her away. He knew Chanyeol was right, he knew that Sehun meant every word. He noticed how Jongdae would look at him whenever Xilin was around him. He felt guilty. He now knew that ruining her happiness would cause alot more damage to himself. He knew he had to apologise. But his ego didn't want to....