When sitting to Xilin (EXO-K) pt2

D.O/ Kyungsoo:

-tbh he hasn't changed at all

-tbh he hasn't changed at all. He's still adorable.-

Xilin loves Soos cooking. Once he was cooking she decided that she wanted cuddles from him so whilst he was frying vegetables he had one arm round Xilin. Even though when Xilin met him, she was afraid of him, she warmed up to him.

"SooSoo!"

"XilXil" (XilXil is what Soo calls her)

"I want cuddles amd the others have disappeared."

"Come here"

Kyungsoo opens his arm amd Xilin runs to him.

"I missed you so much SooSoo"

"I missed you too XilXil"

"I don't want to go between China and Korea anymore. I'm so tierd."

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?? Its not your fault. Its bloody SMs."

"Xil....."

"If they treated EXO-M correctly, then Kris, Luhan and Tao wouldn't of left."

"Xilin..."

"They see me and Yix as money makers Soo. I'm so fucking fed up off it. We're not respected enough."

"Xilin please"

"Oh and I'm dating Tao."

Tbc

Kai/ Jongin:

-Honestly Jongin looks fucking amazing with orange hair

-Honestly Jongin looks fucking amazing with orange hair.-

Jongin and Xilin are the most competitive to eachother when it comes to dancing. But despite have dance battles every so often, they are the most cuddly members. When the two are in the dorms they would rather watch films than go out shopping with the other members. Once the members had all went out and left the two watching films. They accidentally fell asleep. Jongin behind Xilin with his head on her shoulders, and Xilin between his legs with her head on his chest with thier heads facing eachother. (When the rest of the boys came back to the dorms a few were jealous. (Sehun, Tao and Luhan.))

Sehun:

-Tbh I really love the pictures from this comeback like how can they be so good looking

-Tbh I really love the pictures from this comeback like how can they be so good looking. Can we get Sehunnie with glasses more often??? Anyways stream DFTF-

Xilin and Sehun are partners in crime. Being the maknes of the group and all. Sehun is Xilins second biggest fan (Feifei being the first.) Before they moved dorms Xilin was roomates with Sehun and because Sehun was scared if sleeping alone they shared the same bed. They would often stay up talking to eachother about anything and everything. When they fall asleep Xilin is in Sehuns arms. And also let's just say that Sehun did have feelings for her but let her date Tao even though he was hurting.

So there we go!! When sitting next to Xilin is complete!!! Stream DFTF because it is an awesome MV and the members are extremely goodlooking.

Stream or I'll get Jun to poison you with his cake. (If you get the reference I love you

STREAM DFTF

STREAM THE SPECIAL ALBUM

Also happy birthday to my sister and Taeil.