What would of happened if you never left?

'What would of happened if you never left?'

That question was stuck on Luhan and Tao's brains. Why was that asked? The most obvious answer was that none of the members would of gotten hurt over it.

Luhan's POV
If I had never left, Xilin wouldn't of gotten hurt. She wouldn't blame herself. Maybe if I never left, I would still be the person she tells everything to instead of Chanyeol and Jongdae.

If I had never left, I would still of been exhausted but happy to see the Korean audience. That's the downside of leaving. Sure, I'm much more freer now than I was but I can't perform in Korea and Japan. I can't see Korean and Japanese Lufans and they can't cheer for me in concerts.

However, if I didn't leave, I would of still been over worked by SM.

Tao's POV
If I had never left, Junmyeon hyung wouldn't blame himself anymore. If I had bever left, Xilin would be my friend, not my girlfriend. If I hadn't left, Xilin and Baekhyun would be fine instead they aren't.

Baekhyun hyung would still be the Tao Copying Machine. Sure, its annoying but it's worth it. I think I wouldn't really be happy like I am now. Sure being a soloist is lonely but you don't need the other members inputs and there isn't a need to share lines.

A/N
Hi, I decided to upload this chapter even though its short. I currently have covid so I don't know how often I will post.