Rest/Dance

Noones POV

Everything was quiet in the dorm. Lee Soo Man decided to give them members a break from promoting.

Everyone was there sleeping, apart from Curley. Curley was awake. Sure she was tired, but she really missed home. She had contemplated on asking SooMan if she could go home for a bit to see her mum. But thought she better not.

You see Curley was just 11 when she moved to study abroad. Away from her mum.

Curley POV

I layed on my bed after an exhausting day. I'm glad that SooMan has decided to give us a rest from promotions. But that still doesn't help me. I want to go home. Now, don't get me wrong, I really love being in EXO and the boys are like my brothers, but its just... I've been away from my mum since I was 11. I auditioned for SM a couple years ago. I wonder if my mum is awake.

Something that always makes me happy is Dance. From a young age I've always been dancing. Up until 1 year before my audition. (I broke my ankle). I'm quite a good dancer as well but not as good as Kai, Lay and Sehun, but still good.

Time skip to Dance Pratice room

When I get there i went over to the speaker and turned on my music. I did leave a note for the boys if i'm not back before they wake up.

*Just the first dances*

Sehun: You really shouldn't underestimate your dancing ability Curley
Me: When did you get here?
Sehun: That doesn't matter. Dance with me?
Me: Sure

We didn't notice the rest of the boys enter whilst we were dancing.

Suddenly Shindong came in and said that Sooman wanted to see me.