Yixing finds out (Xilin x Tao date)

Now to Luhan it wasn't a secret that Xilin and Tao were dating. But to Yixing it was a secret. Yixing was getting a bit suspicious of Xilin.

"Xilin, where do you keep disappearing to?"

"Oh um well....."

"To meet up with Luhan."

"Luhan is usually with his girlfriend though."

"Well- um hehehehe" Xilin giggles nervously.

"Xilin be honest with me or I'll have to get Sehun or Junmyeon hyung."

"Yixing, promise me something,"

"Anything."

"Please don't hate me"

"Why would I hate you? Your like my little sister Gaogao."

"I'm dating Tao."

"..........."

"Um Yixing??"

"Can you leave me alone please?"

"Yix-"

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE."

"O-ok"

After Xilin left Yixing alone, he really couldn't help but be confused. They weren't supposed to meet or contact the former members. Luhan is understandable since he also meets up with him at award shows. But dating Tao? That was a big No-No.

Timeskip

"He hates me Tao"

"No he doesn't. He needs time to comprehend everything"

"But still-"

"Xilin come here"

Tao had his arms open for Xilin. Without hesitation she went straight to him. They sat on thier bed doing nothing but cuddling. Tao made them both lay down on the bed to watch a film or something. When actually he realised that she was asleep.

"Huang Tao don't leave me"

"I won't."

"Promise?"

"I promise. Go back to sleep Xilin, I'll be here when you wake up."

Xilin fell asleep on Tao's body and Tao didn't want to wake her up but she had to eat something so he decided to phone someone.

"She thinks your mad at her."

"I'm not Tao. I could never be mad at her."

"Anyways what is it that you need?"

"Can you get me and Xil some food? Xil is asleep on me right now so I can't move."

"Sure."

"Thanks"

"No problem."

"Oh and Tao, look after her."

"I will."

Tao ended the call with someone. When suddenly Xilin started talking:

"Huang Tao"

"I'm right here baby"

"Don't leave me like everyone else has. Please."

She really had been through alot these past days. Tao thought to himself. I just want her to be happy again.

"I won't"

"You promise??"

"I promise."

"Good"

Timeskip

"TaoTao?"

"I'm in the kitchen baby"

"Ok TaoTa-"

"Hi...."

"Yix...."

"I'll leave you two to talk"

Timeskip

"ZITAO"

"Yeah??"

"STOP GOING SLOW AND HURRY UP"

"Your in front anyway."

"HUANG ZITAO YOUR CHEATING"

"I'm not love."

"You are."

"Leave me alone Tao."

After Xilin left the living room, Tao was left to turn off the gaming console and tidy the room up.

"Its just a game though......."

"ITS NOT JUST A GAME ZITAO."

'How the hell could she hear me from the kitchen? Does she have superpowers or something? Wait did the power thing come true?'

Timeskip

"Baby, I'm sorry"

"Shut up TaoTao."

"I understand if you want me too sleep somewhere else-"

"Shut up and kiss me."

They end up lazily making out. Only when they had to pull away to get oxygen they stopped.

"Mmm I love you TaoTao"

"I love you too baby."

A/N:
I finally finished the chapter. Yes ik I put Tao x Xilin date but there wasn't really a date since there was a lot of timeskips but in the next part I will probably go into more detail. I will have more time since I no longer have anymore tests and summer is coming up.

Edit:

I am honestly so shocked that I have gotten that many reads

I am honestly so shocked that I have gotten that many reads. I'm really grateful to everyone who has/is still reading this book it means alot to me. Tysm.