When sitting next to Xilin (EXO-K Ver) pt1

Suho/Junmyeon

These two are like mother and daughter

These two are like mother and daughter. So when Junmyeon is sat next to Xilin, there is a lot of cuddling. The two are very close. When Kris left, Jun had a hard time trying to sort things out with promotions and the company so Xilin would always be by his side helping him. If she couldn't help him then she would stay up late and wait for him to come back to the dorm from meetings (sometimes falling asleep which Jun found adorable). Jun really adores Xilin amd will support her no matter what.

Baekhyun

*Holy shit am I ready for this comeback

*Holy shit am I ready for this comeback. I'm so fucking excited. Anyways let's just admire Baeks amazing visuals. Because as always this king is serving looks*

Baek and Xilin have always been close so it's normal to see these two together. When Baek was sat next to Xilin on the plane from Korea to Hong Kong *Remember when ot12 went to Hong Kong? Yeah that's what I'm talking abt.* Xilin would rest her head on his shoulder whilst Baek drew patterns on her arm. This would happen everytime they were sat near eachother on the plane. However when Baek found out abt Tao and Xilin he was mad. He was mad that Xilin had kept contact with the 'tratior' *I don't think Baek thinks that Tai is a traitor but it makes sense for the storyline.* He soon realised (with Chanyeols help) that Xilin is happy with Tao.

Chanyeol

*Loey I miss you

*Loey I miss you. In the meantime I will watch NNG for more videos and I will watch the music video for DFTF*

Loey and Xilin are called the tall/short duo for one reason: Loey is tall and Xilin is shorter than him. But because Loey is taller, it makes those two look a lot cuter. Whenever Xilin is practising, Loey will always bring her food. As they are know as the tall and short duo, when they cuddle it just makes them look even cuter.