Xilin and Feifei

This chapter will be similar to the video above but its based on EXO Showtime ep 2)

So everyone knows that Xilin and Feifei are bestfriends. It's always been Xilin and Feifei or Feifei and Xilin. They met in Singapore (yes ik feifei didn't study in Singapore with xilin but its a book.) whilst at school and since then they have never been apart from eachother.

EXO-Ls got to see their friendship for the first time since 2012. Since Feifei was still new to Korea they both decided to go to Hongdae.

This is what happened to them while in Hongdae:

"Shouldn't we be more carefull since we're celebrities?" FeiFei asked. "Nevermind we have cameras following us around."

"To be honest I think we should of stuck with the boys." Xilin said.

"We don't know where we're going." FeiFei continued on.

They walked around to see where they can go and they ended up in a clothes shop.

"I don't know why but this reminds me of Anran." Xilin commented. "It just reminds me of the Miss Freak stage." FeiFei just nodded in agreement.

They decided to go and get some food where they found the boys. Which yo be honest they weren't surprised since they all like eating.

Timeskip

After shopping and eating they both decided to spend the rest of the night in FeiFei's hotel room where they made a den and watched movies and talked until they fell asleep. But one thing was missing.......

Curley didn't tell the boys that she wouldn't return to the dorms so, Junmyeon stayed up all night worrying.

The next day

Feifei had to return to China again, so Xilin skipped practice to stay with Feifei until she had to go. They hoped that they will have enough freetime to spend with eachother in the future.

A/N:
I'm backkkkkkkk. I've been meaning to continue writing this chapter but I couldn't be assed to type anything up. Um so yeah, heyyyyyyyy. In September I'm probably going to delete the app and re-download it until next summer since I have my mock exams (which imma fail).

I really like Feifei and Xilins friendship. And from watching Chuang 2020, I can tell that the both of them are eachothers biggest fans. I literally cried in the second ranking bcs I thought that Feifei didn't get to stay but she did and they performed again together with Ice Queen. But then I cried at the third ranking....