SMTown

Today is the day. I perform the dance.
Evey group has performed at least once and now its the dances. First is Taemin, then Victoria, then Yunho, Eunhyuk, Hyo and then me. Hyo is currently performing.

Victoria: Curley you'll be alright.
Curley: Vic what do I do? What if I forget the dance?
Victoria: Calm down
Yunho: Take deep breaths.
Taemin: Do you want me to go get Yixing Hyung?
Curley: No thanks Tae i'm surprising them.

Now it was my turn.
I can do this.
I will not let Sooman down nor Vic.
Or even the company.

Sooman: And finally our last dancer: Curley Gao.

*Just the first one*

I did it! I actually did it!

Victoria: You did it!!!!!!!!!
Me: I know i actually did it!!!!
Me: And I know the boys are gonna kill me but oh well.

The next dances I chose to do a duet with Taemin

And a group dance with Vic, Sulli, Hyo and Yoona

And finally a dance with my bestfriends who I have known for ever. Zhong FeiFei and Chen Roubing

Timeskip

To be honest, I really don't want to face the boys after the first dance that I did.

But I have too. I'm dead. They are so protective of me. Like i'm 18 or 19 now and I can look after myself.

I knew Yix wasn't gonna be happy but the others idk. I honestly enjoyed myself and I didn't forget any of the dance which was great. But after seeing Tao's face when I was walking back to the dressing room, i honestly didn't know how they were gonna react.

Now that we are back at the dorm. I locked myself into my room and won't come out. They've taken it too far. They know how I am with people yelling. So on the way home they ignored me. And even when we got back into the dorm they ignored me. I mean this silent treatment is making me hurt. Am I now not allowed to dance however I like?