Why doesn't he like me?

This is a flashback from the chapter Sehun Likes Xilin?. I hope you enjoy!:)

Everytime Xilin tried to get close to Baekhyin, whenever she tried to make Baekhyun like her, he always either ignored her or told her to go away. Everyone knew that she was trying her best and couldn't understand why Baekhyun didn't like her. Sure she skipped the first two years of promotion with EXO but that was because she was already busy and a Bonbon Girls 303 member. It simply was just confusing.

She was Sehuns bestfriend but that didn't stop her from telling Chanyeol and Jongdae everything. She was hurting and Chanyeol and Jongdae didn't know what to do. She was hurting because of Baekhyun.

Because of this, it wasn't a surprise when Xilin just broke down infront of Chanyeol. He did everything to try and comfort her, but it was no use.

Chanyeols POV:
I observed Xilin whenever she tried to make Baekhyun like her. I tried to observe Baekhyun but it wasn't any use. Sure, he was my bestfriend but he still doesn't really open up to me.

I don't get it. Why would Baekhyun just not like a sweet girl like Xilin? She's always trying her best to make us proud. She's definitely succeeded. I've always been proud of her. Since she mentioned how many votes she got in Chuang. However, because she ranked 1st, she was really busy. Going to school in Singapore and promoting in China at the sametime. Its probably really hard.I can't begin to think of how much pressure and how overworked she must of been with debuting in a different group not even a year later.

Then of course in 2014, Luhan filed a lawsuit. Before anyone else, Luhan was easily the closest person she was too. I believe that they currently talk still and that Xilin had a hand in helping him date his girlfriend, Guan Xiaotong. Luhan had left her to 'fend for herself'. Xilin and Luhan promised eachother not to leave EXO and eachother. That didn't last very long.

Her feelings were getting too much. I could tell that Xilin was getting overwhelmed by everything. So, when an argument between Baekhyun and her broke out, she spilled everything. However by that time, Baekhyun had stormed out of the dorm. It was only me and her left. Before the argument, everyone had already left.

When she spilled everything, it was only then that I realised that after Luhans departure, she was the one suffering the most. Sure, Luhan was close to the other members like Xiumin, Sehun and Lay, but he still made time for just them two. Two childhood bestfriends.

I helped her quite alot. And just as we both thought everything was finally looking up for the better, Tao decided to leave. Leaving only Yixing and her. And as soon as Tao left, there was another argument. Only this time I wasn't there. Kyungsoo, Minseok, Junmyeon and Yixing watched the youngest fall apart by Baekhyun again. Again and again. It repeated so often that Xilin had just given up.

2016 came around and Yixing and Xilin had to return to China. Xilin had decided to take a hiatus for awhile and had returned back to Xinjiang before the comeback of Monster and Lucky One preparations were under way. I was glad to see her take time off finally. Even though I knew that I wouldn't see her and Yixing for awhile. As it got into summer, Xilin started to do TV shows. Being a special judge on the Chinese version of the Voice.