Chapter 16

26th of October, 2020

This is the story of how I, Jonathan, got frustrated on having to do the exams virtually.

Okay, the introduction is a bit overwhelming but trust me on this one because basically it's not that easy to actually test in a gadget at home. Over the past couple of days, my classmates seemed to suddenly lose internet connection. Macy was one of them, always indicating for a need to anyone who can tell the teacher that her internet was once more down. But enough about them, maybe I'm just doubting.

That's basically my frustration in the past couple of days, and it continued to disturb me while in my line of work. Now is the time we get prepared for it. And here's how it goes:

Day 1 - 19th of October

The first test wasn't all that difficult and I managed to finish it within 29 minutes exact. I took the liberty to turn off my camera and dance around to a certain song that gets me in my mood. During the time as well, I would pull out my favorite book for a reading catch-up. The second test was the same as the first, but I was able to finish it within only 20 minutes. Leaving the class after testing the 2nd test was the instruction and I was the 13th one to go. So far, so good.

Day 2 - 20th of October

The tests today are abit harder and time consuming. Well, not really time consuming because I still manage to finish both tests with only 15 minutes to spare. I don't wanna worry myself about it but I can't help myself but wonder how many answers did I get correct. Thanks a lot, Math!

Day 3 - 21st of October

Well, this is more personal from the school but... Macy seemed to stop talking to me from here. I theorized about having to annoy her again into talking, but I don't see anything that would make her feel annoyed. Maybe, it was my topics that made her stop talking. Other than that, tests are fine. This day is just so randomly out of place but it happened here so yeah, there's that.

Day 4 - 22nd of October

Last day of tests, feeling exhausted now... I nearly lost internet during the First Test and I am starting to lose it. I tried reconnecting and all that but after a mere five minutes of torture, they gave me a four bar signal of good internet. I manage to finish both tests still but suddenly Macy started talking again after the test.

Turns out, she actually stop talking because she's been only using data and had to save some of them for today's exam. I basically doubted myself for nothing.

And that is how I got frustated by the week. Only internet issues and problematic chats. It is without a doubt, the stupidest reason of feeling frustated. And I am happy about that. Of course, this is way out of line and not that feeling good phase, but I can't be depressed about it without letting it out. In the end, it wasn't anyone's fault on why I got frustated, it was only just me.

AFTERNOTE

This is by far the shortest chapter I've ever written. Over the past couple of days, I haven't been able to think about anything to write about since majority of them would be too normal to think about. But anyways, I'll start my time with Macy in the next chapters in a small way or a big one.