Bonus chapter!!

This is Grayson's POV from "Chapter 11| The truth hurts"

It's Friday night and I'm home alone watching some old reruns on TV. This isn't exactly what I pictured myself doing during my teenage years. I expected to go out and party, get drunk, I don't know live a little.

I'm watching old cartoon reruns while I eat my dinner for tonight. Noodles, which make my glasses fog up if I get too close. I've finished all of my homework for the week and don't feel like doing anything all night.

After I'm done with my dinner I make myself some popcorn and put on a movie that I could fall asleep to. Where the hell did I even put my phone. I dig around my pockets for my phone, pulling it out and looking down at the screen.

It's Selena. Selena? Why would she be calling me this late on a Friday? I thought she mentioned a party she was going to.

I pick up the phone and hear sniffles coming from the other side. "Selena? Are you okay? What happened?"

She sucks in a deep breath and cries out, "Can I come over? I have nowhere to go, Grayson."

Her voice sounds helpless. I could barely understand her from all the tears and sniffles. I'm barely processing anything when I respond, "Where are you? I'll come get you." I'm on my feet, frantically searching for my keys.

"No! It's fine. Just give me your address. Please." The last word comes out as a whisper from her. What the hell happened that's making her cry out like this? Then it hits me. It had to of been Calvin. Of course.

After I give her my address I clean up my mess and wait for her outside. It's dark out and the only thing I can truly see is my driveway and a few other houses with their porch lights on.

A few minutes after waiting outside I see her car pull up in my driveway. I've never comforted someone before. What the hell do I do? She gets out of the car and as she gets closer to me the porch light starts shining more on her. I try not to react suddenly but she notices it.

Her mascara is practically running down her cheeks and is smudged underneath her eyes. Her eyes are puffy and her cheeks are stained with tears. It had to of been that- - that- - that asshole.

"Why are you out here?" She's nearly choking on her own tears. Her voice sounds soft almost as if she strained it.

"I was waiting for you." I go to side hug her but she fully embraces me into a hug. She wraps her arms around my torso, sinking her head into my chest. She needs all of the comfort in the world right now so I hug her back, resting my chin on top of her head.

She's holding in her tears. I can just tell. "Let's go inside before the neighbors start thinking I'm weird."

Mrs. Larson from across the street is a nosy lady. She's always looking out her window when she hears any commotion outside.

We walk inside and she starts walking forward towards the living room. I rush into the kitchen, taking out the water pitcher from the fridge and serving her a glass of water. I start walking towards her in the living room when I see her looking around and the many frames my parents have hung up.

"Here." I smile slightly, holding out the glass.

She takes it from my hand and tries her best to smile. She takes a few gulps then sits down on the couch behind her. I sit a few inches away from her as she continues gulping down on the water.

As much as I hate to ask, I have to, "So what happened?"

She takes a second to chug more of the water then avoids eye contact. "The rumors were true. Scarlett was drunk and she just blurted it out. I went upstairs and found them together. I burst into tears and the truth just came out."

She bites down on her lip, a single tear escaping her eye. "You can let it all out, Selena."

She shakes her head no, blinking her eyes rapidly. "I don't think I'll be able to even open my eyes tomorrow if I do."

I don't even realize it but I've scooted closer to her and I wrap my arms around her. She doesn't hesitate to sink her head into my chest and before I know it, she's crying again. She's sobbing.

I hate seeing her like this. I'd hate to see anyone like this. She's a wonderful person that doesn't deserve any of this, especially from him. How could he be so dumb? How do you cheat on a girl like her? She's everything a guy could ask for.

"I can't believe he cheated on me, Grayson." She cried out, bringing her hand to her mouth to cover the loud cries.

"None of this is your fault, Selena." I rub her back slowly. It's not her fault. It bothers me that she'd even think it's her fault.

"Yes, it is." She sniffles, "If I had just lost my virginity to him earlier none of this would've happened. He got tired of fucking waiting and just did it with my friend instead."

Why would she even think that? Her even thinking that says a lot about Calvin. He thought sex was worth all of the pain she's going through right now? While he's what? Brushing it off like nothing? He's probably still at that party for all I know.

"It's good you didn't. You should never let anyone pressure you into something you don't want to do." I continue to rub her back.

She pulls away from me, her eyes avoiding to meet mine. We finally make eye contact and I see the few tears escaping her eyes. I swipe some away with my thumb and her lips almost form a smile. Even with tears and puffy eyes, she still looks just as beautiful.

She's so fragile right now. It's like I never want any other person to ever make her feel this way. She's doesn't deserve any of it.

She looks at the clock behind her and so do I.

How the hell is it already one? I take the blanket that's behind her and wrap it around her. She snuggled into the blanket as I pull one of the seats into a recliner.

She snuggles up against me in the recliner, and I pull the blanket over both of us. I'm laying on my back and she's on her side. She lays her head on my shoulder and starts moving her finger along my chest.

I hope she doesn't notice how fast my heart is beating right now. It feels like it'll explode out of my chest any minute now. I wrap my left arm around her and start playing with her curls with my left hand.

Her crying seems to have stopped. Just a few sniffles then and there. I can feel myself starting to doze off.

A/N: Hi!! So I thought of many chapters or moments that I didn't include in the story and as much I wanted to write the beach trip I literally couldn't think of much to write. This whole story was all in Selena's POV and never once in Grayson's so I chose an important chapter to write his POV on:)

Again thank you so much for 100k reads! This is a thank you gift to all of you<3