chapter 5: helping the spies

At an abandoned island. Kaga and the others are hiding from the red Axis blockade. Sheffield was out scouting and then she returned to tell them about the blockade wasn't going to ease up.

Kaga: damn. They're not letting up. (Sighs) i hope that Josh gets here soon.

Edinburgh: are you and the commander close?

Kaga: yes. I'm on first name terms with him.

Sheffield: first name terms?

Kaga: when we first met, the commander told me that he is fond of snow foxes in the wild. But after a battle with the Sirens I was badly injured then he nursed me back to normal. During that time, he and I became best of friends.

Edinburgh: that explains why you and he are on first name terms.

The white Katsune nods.

Elsewhere

A fog rolled in around Josh's fleet.

Josh: (looking through a spyglass) hmm. The weather has changed for the past two hours.

Tripitz: you're not vrong.

Josh: (lowers the spyglass) I have an idea.

Tripitz: I'm listening.

Josh: think that you and the others could turn on the fog lights?

Tripitz: sure.

She does so and asks the others the same but on approach, Josh orders the fleet to turn off the fog lights to have the element of surprise and asks the girls to gather on Tripitz's ship to form a plan to get Kaga and Belfast's sisters to safety.

Josh: here's the plan: Cleveland and Javelin. You two are to search around for Kaga and the others, Belfast and Enterprise. Keep Iron Blood busy while they do that. And last but not least. Hood and Tripitz, I would suggest that you two to start a bombardment when you two are ready. Does that work with everyone?

Oklahoma: what about the rest of us?

Josh: we'll get their attention.

Everyone agreed to the plan and started the sneak attack.

With Kaga and the others
They heard fighting from afar making Akashi hide behind Kaga

Kaga: sounds like Josh is here with his fleet.

Edinburgh: w-why would he be here with a fleet?

Kaga: because he isn't one to be afraid to fight.

A few minutes later.
Kaga gotten defensive as a couple of planes flew closer and she took them out with ease.

Sheffield: it looks like we've been discovered.

Kaga: tch. Looks like you're right, Sheffield.

Back with rescue fleet
A sword was drawn as Tripitz's turrets turned towards the blockade along with the other battleships.

Josh: (to Tripitz) you may fire when ready.

Tripitz: understood. (Shouts) FUIRE!

Wales: (six barrelled turrets aim in Formation and draws a specially designed sword) Fire at Will!

Her turrets and the others fired at the blockade while Cleveland and the other crusiers and destroyers sped to the island but was intercepted by Takao and Atago.

Cleveland: great. Guess that they knew about Kaga being a spy. (To Belfast and Enterprise) get going to the island!

Both: ok.

The Mandalorian of Azur Lane (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें