chapter 16: Roon's training begins

The next day.
Roon started her day with a good breakfast in the cafeteria. She finds QM2 with Wales and Hood chatting over their breakfast.

Belfast: good morning miss Roon.

Roon: Guten morgan Belfast.

Belfast: have you had a nice first night's rest?

Roon: Ja

Belfast: That's great to hear.

She started to make Roon some breakfast tea which she was confused at first then Belfast suggets that it is best to enjoy with others. Then Roon checks her watch and asks Belfast that if she could join her and some of the other members of the royal navy after her training with Tripitz and Belfast agreed to ask Queen Elizabeth.

At the docks

While Tripitz was waiting patiently for Roon to arrive. She is chatting with Josh who is abit worried about the activity from Iron Blood.

Josh: I don't know why that Iron Blood has started to make a move...

Tripitz: same. But I suspect that my sister is behind this. (Mutters) Why are you doing this now, Bismarck?

Josh: Tripitz? Are you ok?

Tripitz: I'm thinking that Bismarck is getting more aggressive and I think that Eugen told her that I'm staying with Azur Lane instead with my home...

Josh: don't worry about that too much, Tripitz.

Then Roon arrived at the docks and the two went to start Roon's training as Josh was visited by Purifier.

Josh: I haven't seen you since that we've returned from Atlas, Puri.

Purifier: Same. I was trying to figure something out from Observer.

Josh: I need you to do something for me.

Purifier: what's that?

Josh: i need you to keep an eye on Iron Blood. Is that ok?

Purifier: sure.

As she left, Kaga walked up beside him.

Kaga: was that Purifier?

Josh: yea.

Kaga: Hood's looking for you, Josh.

Josh: Me? Why?

Kaga: don't know.

The two head to the royal navy dorms but on the way over, Josh finds something in a jewellery and Kaga notices that he went inside.

Kaga: Josh?

She follows him into the store

?: Welcome!

She finds Josh looking at a really nice engagement ring

Josh: what do you think, Kaga?

Kaga: who's it for?

Josh: Hood.

She goes to have a look at the ring and it was beautiful

Kaga: I think that you ought to buy it, Josh.

He does so and the duo leave the store with the ring but they found Emerald and Yorktown at the docks with a letter from the Sakura Empire.

Josh: whatcha got there, Em?

Emerald: a letter from the leader of the Sakura Empire.

Kaga: a what?

Emerald hands the letter to Josh. Which he mumbled while he reads it and as he finished he turns to the girls

Josh: as it turns out: Nagato wants to meet and make up for Akagi's mistake.

Kaga/ Emerald: EH!?/WHAT!?

Emerald: I'm confused. Who is Nagato?

Kaga: Nagato is the leader of the entire Sakura Empire navy. (Whispers to Emerald) think of Blake as both a child and a Shine Maiden.

Emerald looks at her confused but Yorktown notices a small box in Josh's hand

Yorktown: what are you holding there, Josh?

Josh: It's a ri- (notices Hood was about to pass them) How about that I'll tell you in the office.

Emerald: ok.

Josh quickly puts the small box in his service dress jacket pocket just in time as Hood walked past while she waved to him and he wave back after placing the box in his pocket.

Emerald: I think that I figured it out.

Yorktown: figure what out?

The four head to the office as the two Iron Blood girls returned from Roon's first day of training.

Tripitz: I vonder where those four are going.

Roon: probably for a meeting or something.

In the shared office.

Josh tells both Emerald and Yorktown that he is going to propose to Hood which made the pair got surprised.

Yorktown: does she know?

Josh: no.

Emerald: then how did you know that she has a crush on you?

Josh: Wales and Mary.

Emerald: oh ok.

The next chapter: the engagement.

A/N: Hi readers. Just a little quick notice: I'm now a hundred percent feeling ok now. Stay tuned for more updates on the latest.