chapter 23: the battle of sisters

Note: I don't own the picture above. Please don't sue

With the arrival of Josh's armada. Tirpitz sees an extra battleship and was confused with it's name.

Tirpitz: "HMS Nemesis"? (To QM2) do you have another sister, Mary?

QM2: I don't think so. Besides Wales, George and duke. There is only four of us. Not five.

Tirpitz: if you don't have another sister then who is?

QM2 shurgs and points out that it didn't read HMS Nemesis but USS Missiouri. Then Tirpitz notices that Hood was struggling to get herself up and goes to help her.

Tirpitz: I'm going to get Hood over to the armada. Think that you would handle my sister for abit?

QM2: sure.

Tirpitz: be careful.

QM2: Tirpitz. (smirks) I'm not called 'the royal dragon' for nothing, don't worry about me.

The two split up as Tirpitz helps Hood to Kaga's carrier where her partner was waiting.

On Kaga's carrier. Josh was looking out at the ocean when Kaga approached him from behind.

Kaga: Josh?

Josh: send a drone, link it to HQ.

Kaga: ok.

She sends a drone to the battle and sets up a video link to HQ.

At HQ

Josh: can you see the footage, commodore?

?: yes. You've done well, commander.

Josh: what do you think about our spy within the sirens?

?: you mean Purifier?

Josh: yea, her.

?: well seeing as she's a good friend of yours. You're one step closer to completing your goal of achieving peace with the Sirens.

Josh: thank you, sir.

Back with his fleet.

Josh had just finished with his chat with the commodore. Then he saw Tirpitz carrying Hood on approach to Kaga's carrier. He rushed over to the girls as Tirpitz carefully placed the badly injured Hood on the flight deck.

Josh: Hood! (Turns to Tirpitz) what happened?

Tirpitz: Bismarck happened. She ambushed us with fog.

Josh: fog? How could she have fog?

Kaga: (points out the obvious) uh? We're in the middle of the sea, Josh.

Josh: that was a rhetorical question, Kaga. (To a medical manjuu) take Hood to the medical centre.

The manjuu salutes and was about to take Hood to Kaga's medical centre when

Voice: (from afar) TIRPITZ! Where are you!?

Tirpitz: (sighs) I'm going to deal with my sister.

Josh: ok. But be careful and good luck.

Tirpitz: thanks.

As she leaves the fleet, a couple of manjuus had come to take the injured Hood to the medical centre.

With the fight between QM2 and Bismarck.

QM2 had just destroyed one of Bismarck's turrets. As Bismarck was getting aggressive against her when she knocked her down.

Bismarck: (points her flagpole at QM2) I want to congratulate you, dragon of the royal navy but this is where you fall.

Right before she could fire her remaining three turrets at QM2. Bismarck Was hit from behind by her sister.

Bismarck: well, well. If it isn't my traitorous sister.

Tirpitz: leave now, Bismarck. Or otherwise you would have to fight against me.

Bismarck: that's my intention, 'sister'.

Then the Bismarck sisters started to fight against one another. Extranging shot for shot, strike with another until a jet engine soars and missile whistled then explodes upon impact critically damaged Bismarck's rigs.

Tirpitz: (over towering her sister with her turrets aimed at Bismarck) give up, sister.

Bismarck: looks like you are the victor, Tirpitz.

Tirpitz: I won't kill you, Bismarck. But you are standing in our way for achieving peace with the Sirens.

Bismarck: tch. So what? Iron Blood has other allies in the Red Axis. We won't surrender too early.

Tirpitz: then leave. I doubt that our commander will forgive you for trying to take Hood out.

Bismarck does so as Queen Mary 2 assembles her ship as well as Tirpitz. Their fleet meets up with Josh's fleet and returns to Azur Lane.

The next chapter: the commodore's arrival