chapter 19: back to normal?

A few days after the wedding.

Emerald is hard at work with paperwork while Yorktown helps her then Josh arrived with Hood.

Hood: good morning, Emerald and Yorktown.

Yorktown: oh hello Hood and Josh.

Josh: hi Yorktown (notices that Emerald was very busy and sneaks to up behind her) any news on Iron Blood?

Emerald: ak! Oh it's you Josh. Yea, I've asked Tripitz to see what's been going on within Iron Blood with Roon.

Josh: I'm worried that Bismarck would find out about Roon.

Emerald: I've given her a wig to ensure that Bismarck was it?, Find out.

Josh: thanks.

Meanwhile

Tirpitz and Roon are on approach to Iron Blood main base.

Roon: I can't wait to meet your sister, Tirpitz.

Tirpitz: remember, We're to find out what she's got planned for us, nothing else.

Roon: ok.

As their ships docked at the main port, Roon puts on her wig which was black hair with red highlights and silver eye contacts.

Tirpitz: are you ready 'Ruby'?

Roon: yep.

Tirpitz: (puts her hat on) lets go.

The pair got off their ships and head to the guest dorms with some Iron Blood members saw them but left alone. That night, Roon and Tirpitz quietly head to the main building but little did they know that Bismarck was waiting for them.

Inside the main building.
Prinz Eugen is chatting with Bismarck informing her that the Sakura Empire had rejoined Azur Lane as Tirpitz and Roon were listening in making them worried.

Eugen: to think that the Sakura Empire would rejoin Azur Lane would make a big dent in our plans to crush them

?: vhat else do they have?

Eugen: two updates about them was one: A new commander from a different reality.

Roon: (whispers to Tirpitz) that's Emerald.

Tirpitz: (whispers back to her) shush! Keep listening.

?: before you continue Eugen, (goes to get her lance) I certainly hope that we're alone.

She throws it to force Tirpitz and Roon out of their hiding spot.

?: vell, vell. If it isn't my own sister and 'Ruby'?

Tirpitz: Bismarck...

KMS Bismarck
Naval ship: Battleship
Camp: Iron Blood (leader)
Faction: Red Axis

Bismarck wasn't very happy to see her sister especially when she was listening in to their chat.

Prinz Eugen: vell this is a surprise. Anyways the second thing that has slightly changed was when the main commander is married.

Roon: How did you know that!?

Bismarck chuckle and nods to Eugen about their plan to destroy Azur Lane.

Tirpitz: Yea, that's not going to happen, sister.

Bismarck: oh? Care to explain why, Tirpitz.

Tirpitz: three words.

Bismarck and what are they?

Tirpitz: The Royal Dragon.

Eugen: (whispers to herself) Queen Mary 2... the strongest one of them all. (Out loud) we don't stand a chance if the dragon is going to fight, Bismarck.

Bismarck: oh don't worry about her.

Tirpitz: you should be. Just because that you haven't seen her fight due to your research.

Bismarck: tch. Go.

Eugen: are you sure that you want to let them go?

Bismarck: yes. (Wicked smile appear on her face) I'm going to kill her with ease.

Eugen: but what if the royal dragon gets in your way?

Bismarck: then she'll fall too.

Eugen: it's unlikely that she can.

Bismarck: how would you know?

Eugen: because I fought her once and she IS incredibly both strong and powerful.

Bismarck: how strong and or powerful?

Eugen: (taps her fingers together nervously) well.

Bismarck: Eugen? How strong and powerful is she?

Eugen: more than you.

Bismarck: VHAT?!

Tirpitz and Roon left for Azur Lane to warn both Josh and Emerald about Iron Blood's attack with a file. After they got back to Azur Lane, the pair rushed straight to the office and they barged through the door making both Josh and Emerald surprised.

Emerald: Tirpitz? Roon? Are you two ok?

Roon: ja.

Tirpitz: Josh, Emerald. We've got a problem.

Josh: and what's that?

Tirpitz: my sister is going to lead an attack on Azur lane. But her main goal is um. (Notices that Hood is around) can I tell you in private?

Josh: sure. (Turns to Emerald) can you go with Roon and Hood to the docks?

Emerald: sure.

She leaves with Roon and Hood to have a walk along the port.

Josh: so, what's Bismarck's goal?

Tirpitz: to eliminate Hood. By any means necessary.

Josh: no. I won't let her.

He watches his wife walking with Emerald and Roon along the port.

The next chapter preparation for the attack