chapter 28: Iris Libre (side story)

Having set sailed and are enroute to Iris Libre, Josh is currently on Tripitz's bridge Having a great view of nothing but the sea and gets easily bored.

Josh: (throws his arms up) AH! I'm so bored! (Folds his arms infront) hmph!

Tirpitz: don't worry, Josh. We've just started our journey to Iris Libre. You don't easily get bored at all.

Josh: (shurgs) hmm, I suppose that you're right as usual, my friend.

Just then before he could leave Tirpitz's ship bridge, both Josh and Tripitz heard something from the radar indicating that there is a ship catching up with the current fleet. Illustrious asked the ship to introduce herself as she got closer to Tripitz's ship, the new arrival slows down to be sailing beside her. She hopped aboard eagerly to find Josh.

Tirpitz: halt! Identify yourself.

?: oh sorry. I'm called Kaga.

IJN Kaga (BB)
Naval ship: Battleship
Camp: Sakura Empire
Faction: Azur lane

Josh: I've been wondering what you have been up to, Kaga.

Kaga (BB): (happy) Josh!

She runs up to him and gives him a hug nearly knocking him over. This made Tirpitz confused with the display that's folding infront of her. The pair broke the hug.

Josh: Tripitz, This is the Battleship version of Kaga. when we first meet, she was determined to show me some of her skills.

Kaga (BB): Since after showing him my skills. Josh often check in with me as I look up to him as an elder brother.

Tripitz: oh right I remember now. You were Amagi's rival at times, right?

Kaga (BB): yep. (To Josh) I've been noticing that she has been wondering around Sakura Empire, did you have anything to do about it?

Josh: I've promised your carrier self that I would reunite you both. And I did.

Kaga (BB): thanks for keeping your promise. Anyway where are you heading?

Josh: Iris Libre. Adrian called for help in regards of his father's obsession.

Kaga (BB): is this about the miraculous of ladybug and the cat again?

Josh: yes. Wait how did you know about that?

Kaga (BB): Lucky guess. I want to help. Uh if that's ok with You?

Josh: sure. Welcome to the fleet.

With Kaga joining his fleet, Josh joins her on her Battleship for the rest of the journey. The pair finally had the chance to catch up with various of things like having a second commander for Azur Lane. She was surprised to hear about there was another realm like theirs.

Kaga (BB): I've been meaning to ask: How is Puri?

Josh: at the moment? She's just currently a head till she made her choice in regards of a new body.

Kaga (BB): how did that happen?

Josh: we had an false alliance with the forces of Atlas until their general found out about the betrayal. In retaliation of what he did, I've ordered the Orochi to fire it's inter-universe missile.

Kaga (BB): (confused) what is the Orochi?

Josh explains that the Orochi was a ship that he asked to be built by both the Sakura Empire and the Sirens. He also tells her that he has completed one step in his mission to achieve peace with the Sirens. Then Tirpitz sounds her ship's foghorn as they were approaching their destination. While The fleet are currently docking to the port, a young man dressed in french Naval uniform was walking with his secretary.

?:commandant, the Azur Lane fleet has arrived.

Adrian: thanks, Jeanne D'Arc. Shall we welcome them?

FFNF Jeanne D'Arc
Naval ship: Light Crusier
Camp: Iris Libre
Faction: Azur lane

Jeanne D'Arc: oui.

The pair head to the docks to welcome their guests.

To be continued in the next book. Note: Hope that you enjoyed the story so far