chapter 26: testing of the prototype

The next day.
Emerald was in the office while her friend is busy working on the prototype body for Purifier, she finds a couple of special letters in the mail addressed to herself and Josh. On the letters had some writing that said Tranport Heritage NSW. Emerald opened her letter and started to read.

Emerald: a launch invitation? (Reads it) dear commander Sustrai. You have been invited to join in the celebrations of the relaunch of Australia's most famous steam locomotive, 3801. There will be a brass band, a ceremony and a steam train ride after. You can bring a plus one. (Finishes reading it) 3801, huh? I wonder if Josh has any info about it.

She goes to find him with his invitation and goes to the research facility.

In the research facility.
Josh is trying to figure out what the problem was with Purifier's new body. He found out that there wasn't any Siren blood to power it. He asked Tester to donate some of hers in order for Purifier to use it. Tester does so and she gives him some of her blood. He inserts her blood into Purifier's new body and powers up.

Josh: ok, Puri. I want you to take a step forward.

Purifier: Ok.

She takes her first step forward and it worked like a charm as Emerald arrived with a letter from the Transport Heritage NSW. She hand it to him, after he read it. Josh was very excited which made Purifier come over.

Purifier: WhY aRe YoU eXcItEd FoR?

Josh: an old friend well locomotive is returning to Heritage service. (To himself) I bet that Tripitz would be happy to come.

Emerald: so 3801 is an old friend of yours, Josh?

Josh: more like an old favourite from my childhood actually, Em. Did you get a invite as well?

Emerald: yep. I'm thinking of Yorktown as my plus one. You?

Josh: since that I've told Tirpitz about it. I'm going with her.

Emerald: what about Hood? Isn't she your wife? I thought that you would take her instead.

Josh: I thought that if I asked Hood, she'll be able to get herself lost in an unkown city. That's why I'm taking Tirpitz. She and I were in Sydney since before I've started my mission to achieve peace with the Sirens.

Emerald: oh.

Later.
Josh had informed Tirpitz of the return of his favourite steam locomotive and she was thrilled to go with him to Sydney for the launch of the steam locomotive. Early next morning, it was still dark. Josh, Emerald, Yorktown and Tripitz had set sail for the city of Sydney. Along the way, he asked Emerald and Yorktown if they wanted a quick tour of his home before heading to Central station in the heart of the city for something special and returned.

The next chapter: call for aid