chapter 7: alternative universe in peril part 1

Note: this is the first part of the four part crossover chapter between FE3H X RWBY and the Mandalorian of Azur Lane. Takes place while solving the mystery of the black wisdom cube. Or i don't own the track above. Please don't sue.

The next day was a part cloudy day
Josh is spending some Equality time with Kaga while Tripitz is enjoying a picnic with Unicorn, Javelin and Laffey. While the two destroyers and the light aircraft carrier are playing until something crashed into the ground near them

All three: Aah!

Tripitz: (rushes over) are you ok?

Unicorn: (hides behind Tripitz) y-yes.

Then Laffey and Javelin heads to the crater and has a look

Javelin: (looking down in the crater) hey Tripitz, Unicorn?

Tripitz/Unicorn: ja/yes?

Laffey: you might want to get Josh, Unicorn. And Tripitz, can you help us out with this?

Tripitz/Unicorn: sure

As Unicorn goes to find Josh while Tripitz helps the destroyers to get the stranger out.

At a cafe next to the harbour. Josh is chatting with Kaga while having some tea and cake.

Josh: (places a hand on top of Kaga's hand) it's been sometime since we had some tea and cake together, Kaga.

Kaga: (holding it) I've missed you, Josh.

Josh: so what do you want to do afterwards?

Kaga: maybe a wa- (was interrupted)

Unicorn: (calls over) commander!

Kaga and Josh was interrupted by a running Unicorn

Unicorn: (calming down from the run) we've found something over at the cliff. It's kinda important.

Josh: lead us, Unicorn.

Unicorn leads them to the cliff where Tripitz and the destroyers are trying to lift the stranger out of the crater.

At the cliff
Tripitz curses in her language while she, Javelin and Laffey was trying to figure out how to get the stranger out. Then Unicorn returned with Josh and Kaga.

Josh: would you three need an extra pair of hands?

Tripitz: hi Josh and Kaga. And please help us.

Josh: sure. Unicorn? Kaga?

Aircraft carriers: sure.

The carriers joined Tripitz and the destroyers and managed to get the stranger out of the crater then Kaga found something on the back of stranger's head.

Kaga: (points to a strange symbol on the stranger's head) what's this?

Josh: what's what?

Kaga gestures him over to see the symbol

Josh: it looks like a power symbol or something.

He pressed the symbol and waited but the stranger didn't wake up

Unicorn: what do we do now, commander?

Josh: Let's get her to Vestal.

Tripitz and Kaga held each side of the stranger and takes her to the medical centre.

At the medical centre.
Kaga and Tripitz found Vestal and she instructed them to take the stranger to a empty ward. After they did put the stranger on the bed, Vestal scanned the stranger.

Vestal: Huh?

Tripitz: vat is it?

Vestal: i don't know.