trust and faith AOMINE DAIKI x reader

' gosh , she's so lucky ~ '

' she's aomine's girlfriend right ? '

' no she's his wife '

Every time you walk by the streets or even in your neighborhood different whispers can be heard . mostly about you and aomine your husband for a week now . everything was fine and easy and you liked it that way , going slow , taking your time with him , nothing much special has happened except for ; accidentally opening the bathroom door while he's showering or sometimes thew other way around , sometimes you would try to sneek out of bed during night time and would get caught .

~Super Time Skip~

Its been 2 years now with him . you two are both working sometimes he would be home at 12:00 and sometimes you would be the one to go home at that time . although the longer the time you two are with each other the more he changes .

Months and months pass it would worsen . sometimes he would be out with his ""coworkers"". female coworkers . he would go home drunk and would fall asleep on the couch .

" Ah . Aomine you reek of beer . " you said as you try to support him to your bedroom before he refuses . he slapped your hands away and proceeds to walk to the couch . even with his tan skin you could see the redness of his face from how drunk he is .

" go away . . don't . . need you ! " he said between hiccups .

" what's up with you ?!  You need to sleep ! But first drink this ." you said slightly raising voice while giving him the bottled water . 

" No no no . Why are you like this !? "

" because I'm your wife !! " you said slamming the bottled water that he refused to drink on the saka table .

" oh . ahaha . you were my wife ? " he said as he wobbles to the bathroom

" excuse me ? " you said . obviously offended .

" yeah . excuse you . I excuse you from being my "" wife "" ! " he said air quoting the 'wife'

" god , I swear . I don't even know you anymore ! " you said turning your back to him not making your crying face visible to him .

" that makes one of us . "

" ... "

" What , did that make you guilty ? " he said which made you face him .

" why ? If anyone should be guilty it should be you ! DAIKI ! " you said back to him

" oh . yeah ? " he then fished out his phone from his pocket and showed you a pic of kise and you together holding hands .

" what's this ? " you said clearly confused . he knows that you and kise has been close friends since before you met aomine so you couldn't really expect him to be jealous by just this .

" I've heard that you and kise's going out . like together " he said almost cooking out like a whisper .

" okay , first of all let me explain . "

You said as you tried to touch his arm .

" No ! Don't you dare fool me by your sweet talk . I'm sick of it !! I'm sick of you !! "

You stood there trying to come back to reality . trying to wake up from the dream . but the problem is , this isn't a dream and right now . this is your reality .

" are - are you saying you sick of us ? " you said as of it was the hardest thing to say . and it really was . it really truly was .

" YES !! " he said raising his hands to the air " finally , you get it . "

" that's why you go out with other girls , that's why you bring other girls the the house even though you knew I was here . " you said as loud as you could but it was even barely a whisper . but he miraculously heard it .

" YES ! "

you sniffed . and walk away with all the strength you could gather . " okay , then I'll leave . " you looked at him one last time with blurred vision " if that's what you want " you went upstairs to the bedroom , packing you're clothes as fast as you can and went downstairs . finding no aomine daiki . your soon to be ex-husband .

You wrote on a sticky note saying ;

A relationship without trust and faith is nothing but a fool's game .

                                                                   With all the love left ,
                                                                                                     [ Your Name ]

————————————————

so , long time no write ? ? ? I'm sorry if it took so long , though to be honest I wrote it in a night . I was busy with election , projects , exams and sht . so yeah but that s not an excuse so I'm so so so so so sorry . and I couldn't write bc of having no laptop for some time now . only a tablet which is a bad ( for me ) writing device .

But any way do you guys want a part two ? ? Or no ? ?

Should I end it this way ? ? Tell !e in the comments ! !

I still haven't finished the requested stories bc I ran out of interesting plots .

But Vote ? Comment ? Follow ?

K , bye . I love you all ~

~BluePandaCookies ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥