kokoro kara KISE RYOUTA x reader

= third person POV =

there is a story that whenever someone feels happiness a small of light rises up from someones heart . no one knew if it was true . but a certain girl had experienced it once

= flash back =

a girl about 8 years old walks down on a beach which seemed to be unknown to the people who live there , for it was hidden behind a forest . her family just visited the countryside and decided to take her with them , but the little child seemed to had gone too far from the house and managed to get lost . now here she is standing near the shore . hoping that someone would find her . 

" are you lost ? "

she turned around spotting a blonde standing behind her . he was around 10 years old . 

" i am . " she admitted 

"  im sorry " his gaze fell down on the sand where he is currently standing " im lost too "

" then how will i go home ? " a few tears started to gather on the corner of her eyes .

" how about we find the town "

" do you know where it is ? " she smiled feeling a bit of relief

" no . "

" oh . " then the light in her face went away .

" im ryouta kise by the way ." he said offering his hand trying to cheer the younger girl up

" im [ First name ] [ Last name ] . nice to meet you too . kise-kun . " she said smiling a little bit

" wanna play ? " 

she stared at him for a second then asked " play what ? theres no toys here . "

" who said you need toys to play " 

and so , they began to turn away the negativity

they played till afternoon , they were starting to get worried about their parents . 

" here " the blonde boy said handing a [ Fave light color ] shell 

she looked at it eyes sparkling " th-thank you . kise-kun " 

she said still looking at the shell . 

" wait " the boy said retrieving the shell " ill make this a keychain , you see , my father makes keychains and i could make this one a keychain too . "

" yes , please . " the young girl said smiling . 

" i have an idea ! why  dont we walk straight to the forest and just walk straight . "

" what if we get lost " 

" were already lost though "

she paused for a minute " okay . but . "

" but ? "

" can i hold your hand ? im scared of the forest . "

" then how did you get trough the forest earlier . "

" it was morning earlier . "

" okay then , here . " he said offering his hand

she held it then walked with him to the forest . they managed to go back . the little girl loosed his grip to the boy and faced him " thanks for getting me back "

" likewise . " he smiled

" i didnt do anything though i should go home . "

" yeah me too . well , bye . "