unappetizing AKASHI SEIJUURO x reader

with you being a vegetable hater because of your strong taste buds . your boyfriend , akashi seijuro . has been nagging you everytime you eat meat in front of him 

' try vegetables ' , '  thats why youre so thin ' he would say . 

[ A/N: if youre a vegetarian then , just pretend youre the opposite ]

 " no . " you pushed the plate away he looked at you feeling hopeless because of you and your vegetable problem . he frowned you pouted you would always pout when he would force you to eat vegetables .

" youre acting like a child , [ Name ] ." he stated 

" i dont care ." you said , still pouting 

youre currentlly on a dinnerdate with your boyfriend . though you know what youre going to eat if he orders for you and he ordered for you this night .

" can i just order something else , geez , such a strict boyfriend " you whispered the last part . without waiting for his reply you waved to get the attention of the waiter and ordered something that doesnt have vegetables in it . 

" yum . " you muttered after recieving the food that you ordered . 

" if you get sick youre eating vegetables for a whole week . " he said before putting another brocolli in his mouth . 

after that date you went home with him sleeping in his house since thats what you usually do whenever you go on a date . 

he brings his car and drives himself when hes taking you on a date

he opened the door for you ( aw ~ ) and you entered the car 

 " can i sleep in your room ? " you asked " its .. uh .. cold . "

" or you just want to sleep beside me . " he said bluntly

" and yeah that , too . "

that night you did slept in akashi's room . though , next morning you had a fever .

" i told you so . "

" ugh . " you looked away with crossed arms and a pout . " I'm not sick "

" oh really ? " he smirked " then let's go get [ Fave Food ] . "

" yaay ~! " you sprung up and a quick pain went to your head making you fall .. good thing akashi caught you .

he smirked carrying you over to his bed .

I'll make you breakfast .

" but the maids do that . "

" I'll make it specially for you . "

' oh no . I don't like where this is heading . ' you though

after a few minutes akashi opened the door holding a tray with a soup bowl on top of it .

" here . " he placed the tray on your lap while you were sitting on the bed

" ugh . gross . " you said as you saw the food on the bowl . vegetable soup . it has broccoli , carrots , celery , and other vegetables the only thing you saw edible was the chicken flackes .

" eat it . "

" no . "

" think about the kids who doesn't have food to eat . "

" if I eat this they're not going to be full , so it doesn't really affect anything . " you said still rejecting the food .

" you're acting like a kid , now " akashi said with a serious voice

" you would always say that whenever I won't eat vegetables . "

" because its true . "

" I'm not going to eat it . " you said still refusing to eat the food placed on the tray .

" fine .. " he took a spoon full and put it inside his mouth he leaned closer to you and kissed you. no more like fed you .

" ew . vegetables " you stuck out your tounge hoping to get rid of the

vegetable taste

" at least you ate your vegetables . "

--------------------------------

Done ~ sorry if it's short I couldn't write on the laptop . so I couldn't update . but anyway I chose to write on my tablet even though its really hard . sorry for the oocness but its a fabric so whatdayya expect

have a nice life

I love y'all

k bye .