KUROKO TETSUYA x reader part 2

" damn I forgot my wallet . " you said while standing in front of a long line at Maji burger while ordering a vanilla milkshake .  you were getting nervous you started to have thoughts of running away and something like that .

" please . make that two . " a gentle voice echoed you ear . you look to your side it was your boyfriend kuroko tetsuya .

" ah . hey . kuroko-kun . " you smiled while closing your bag .

" I'll pay for it . " kuroko suggested

" its okay why don't we sit down . " you suggested while kuroko handed the money to the cashier . you got your milkshakes and sat down near the window

" I'm sorry , I'll pay you tomorrow ." you said being a little shy .

" no its alright , [ Name ]-san , you're my g-girlfriend right ? " kuroko stuttered the last word .

" y-yeah . I'm your g-g-girlfriend now . . . " if you were in an anime series you'd be blowing up from all the cuteness . you sigh to help your nerves calm down . after a while the both of you finished your drinks . you didn't talk much and so did kuroko . but . the strange thing is that even of you didn't talk . it wasn't awkward . it was kind of peaceful .

" [ Name ]-san , I'll walk you home . " kuroko suggested . you agreed .

you were on the road to your house with kuroko . silence filled the whole streets . you looked up in the sky seeing how perfectly placed the stars are and how bright they glow at night . then you put your gaze back at kuroko .

" amazing " you thought loudly . while looking at kuroko .

" me ? " kuroko stared at you whit eyes wide open while pointing at himself .

" uh . yeah . because well . you know . even if I'm having one of my bad days you never fail to make me smile . just like today . I was having trouble . and you came to save me . " you thought which made you praise yourself mentally .

" I wouldn't really call it ' saving ' [ Name ]-san " he smiled at you gently which he rarely do .

" then what would you call it ? " you wondered while standing beside him .

" well , in my case , its probably seeking attention . " kuroko said looking at the same stars you were looking at earlier .

" Attention ? " you commented with a confused tone .

" well whenever we go to dates you always split the bill when we eat so  I actually find you for getting your wallet a good thing . I had the chance to treat you . " kuroko said bluntly . you felt your face heat up .

" well . guess I should thank my brain for forgetting the wallet . ha ha " you joked while reaching kuroko hands . they were warm and soft just like a girls hands but at the same time firm . just like a man's .

" [ Name ]-san . "

" yes ? kuroko-kun "

" call me tetsuya ."

" eh ? erm . t-t-tetsu-kun . " you said looking away while blushing hard .

" let's get you home . " he said while the two of you continue to walk . for a minute or so you were at your house .

" well then bye . " you said faintly . as you walk away from him he grabbed you hand and held you closer . before you know it the both of you were kissing . his soft lips touched yours . so warm . then he pulled away . " bye . [ Name ]-san" he touched your cheek and then left you dumbfound in front of your house .

" wait ! kuroko !" you catched up him .

" hm ? [ Name ]-san ? " kuroko turned to your direction " is something the matter ? "

" next Sunday . are you free ? " you asked him nervously .

" um . yeah . why ? "

" can we go on a . um . d-date ? "

" sure ? i-ill pick you up . I'll tell you tomorrow okay ? and I'll take you back to your house p." kuroko suggested

" oh . no ~ im fine . see you tomorrow ? " you said as you walk backwards " bye . "

" bye , and again call me tetsuya . " kuroko waved as his figure fade

" bye , tetsu-kun . I love you ." you whispered the last part . but kuroko still heard it .

" I-i love you too [ Name ]-san ." kuroko replied .

___________________________________

OKAYWELLLOOKFORWARD TO THE DATEO∆O

NOFORREALIMWORKINGONTHEDATE .

NOTMUCHWILLREADMYNOTECUZYOUKNOWIKNOWTHATREADINGNOTESAREBORINGAHEHEH . =__=