MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI x reader

'whichonewhichone ?~' you thought to yourself as you browse through various of snacks .'Iwonderifhe'lllikethis ? '
"snacks ~ snacks ~ " you hummed to yourself 

then suddenly you felt someone tap your shoulder

"himuro ? hi !" you greeted him while holding the snacks in your arms
"why so much ?" he pointed at the bundle of snacks you were holding . "oh , this is for mura-chan ~"you explained

" then I should pay that " himuro suggested "nah its fine , I insisted on buying these for him anyway ." you paid for the snacks "well see you around !" himuro waved  .

"bye ~" you headed to murasakibara ' s house and knocked on the door you were standing there quite a while now and you tried to open the door , 'its unlocked' you thought sneaking quietly to murasakibara's room . you saw him sleeping in his wide bed you tried to wake him up . but he was a deep sleeper.

"ne ~ mura-chaaan ~ wake up ~" but he wouldn't budge .
"really , you must be tired , you're so cute when your asleep , I just wanna marry you " you said while admiring his features
"I love you mura-chan"you whispered to him because you thought he wouldn't hear because he's asleep . you stroked his surprisingly soft hair .

"hmm ? [ Name ]-chin , youre here . " he said while rubbing his eyes
"ne ~ I bought you snacks , let's watch some movie !"

"okay then , here ! " you played the movie and sat next to murasakibara on the couch

you were watching a new released horror movie it was really scary . all you did while watching the movie is scream , hide , and eat .

"[ Name ] - chin , be quiet please , I'm trying to watch . "

"uuuh ~ okay . " you pouted while sitting on the couch .
"[ Name ]-chin are you mad ? " murasakibara asked while tilting his his head . " no , just sleepy" you said while leaning on his shoulders .
" ne ~ mura-chin can I sleep for a bit ? "
murasakibara nodded .
you fell asleep while leaning on murasakibara .

~time skip~

"hmmm ?" you hummed a bit not recognising where you are . and then you looked at your right and saw murasakibara .

"mura-chan ? " you mumbled 'he'sasleepagain ?' you thought to yourself while leaning on murasakibara 'hesmellslike sweets . 'you chuckled and once again you hugged murasakibara and whispered

"I wish I could tell you how much I love you ."

you suddenly felt long arms surrounding you.it was murasakibara's
"[ Name ]-chin is that true ? " he asked while hugging me .

"uuuh . eh . " I hesitated 'well there's no point hiding it now .'

"hmm ? well ? " murasakibara asked like an innocent child

"okay fine you got me . so I like - no . I LOVE YOU . " I said with all my courage .

"then , [ Name ]-chin was that all true , the thing you said to me on the bed . ?  " he questioned

"y-yes" I answered a bit hesitant "b-but you w-were awake a-a-a-at time so why d-didn't you t-tell me"you asked while furiously blushing .

"because I like it when [ Name ]-chin says that sort of things " murasakibara told you while munching . and now your crimson red you cheek feels hot and you're ready to explode

but suddenly you felt something rough and very soft at the same time . and you were kissing murasakibara on the lips , your eyes widen . murasakibara pulled away "you taste sweet , [ Name ]-chin ." he told you with such innocent eyes .

"mura-chan , I - I I love you . I love you mura - chan ." you finally confessed . "[ Name ]-chin I love you too ,you taste just like chocolate "
"I love you , [ Name ]-chin , please be mine forever ."

-----------------------------------
omg I'm sorry >x< its so OOC
Iamverysorry !
OOC TT∆TT